chapter 1

Aro was talking to the Cullen's during the end battle. Carlisle said, "See. She is not an immortal. She is half and half. Now you know because of Nahuel. The werewolves are our friends." Aro nodded and Carlisle's witnesses left. Aro's witnesses also left except his guard and their wives. Seth looked at Alec on the other side and gasped in his wolf form. He could see and feel the pack looking at the images in his head and Marcus smiled at Seth. Carlisle said, "Seth, what are you doing?"

Seth went into the trees and shifted back. He put clothes on and walked over to Aro. The pack was insisting that he stop. Seth said, "No. I am not stopping. You are not the boss of me. You saw the images and so did Edward. I imprinted."

Seth was up in front of Aro and Carlisle. Aro said, "Yes little wolf."

Seth said, "I just imprinted on one of your guards. One of the twins. It's Alec. He can feel it too because I know it."

Aro gasped and looked at Seth. Alec stepped forward and was beside Aro and Seth. Alec said, "I could feel it too. You're my soulmate Seth. My blood singer."

Seth walked up to Alec and said, "I'll come back to Italy with you since you are my imprint." Jacob was fighting with Seth. Seth turned around and said, "Jacob, this is my choice. Leah understands and so does Sam. You understand too because you imprinted on Renesmee. My life is in Italy with Alec as a place on the guard and protecting them and protecting Alec. You can all visit if we have a wedding or something or you can move to Italy. I will come visit here if I want to. The volturi does have a jet that we can pick you up in. Jacob's pack can come to Italy and Sam's can stay in La Push."

Jacob said, "You're my brother. I'm coming."

Carlisle said, "You're our family now Seth. We will come too."

Leah, Embry, and Quil said, "Me too. We are in Jacob's pack."

Aro said, "You can all come to Italy and live in the castle. You can go hunting for animals outside. We leave in 2 hours to Italy. Get home and pack. Alec, you will help Seth pack. He will be allowed in La Push to help Seth." Sam nodded. Seth jumped on Alec's back and Alec ran to the reserve with Seth and Jacob's pack.

They got to Seth's house and they packed all of Seth's things. They saw Seth's mom and Seth told her everything. She told him to call her when he can. Seth nodded and hugged her. He left with Alec and Leah to the plane.

They got to the plane and put everything in. They saw the Cullen's coming and they put everything in too. Jacob's pack came and put stuff in there too. They left the USA for good.

They got to Italy and went to the castle. Aro said, "My guards will take you to your rooms. Seth is with Alec." Seth nodded. Alec took Seth to his room.

They got to Alec's room and Alec showed Seth his room. Seth looked at it and gaped. It was a beautiful old room. Seth said, "It looks so cool and old. I love it. I wanted to hang some of my posters on the wall." Alec nodded. Seth saw all of his belongings in the room. Alec helped him put his stuff away.

Alec said, "Aro will be getting some guard clothes for you to wear. You will have them by tomorrow. Just get ready for our date. I'll take you to the castle garden." Seth nodded and changed. Seth finished changing and he saw that Alec was already done. Seth laughed and he jumped on Alec's back. Alec ran to the garden with Seth.

They got to the garden and sat down on a bench. Alec had 2 blood bags. Alec drank out of them and he looked at Seth. Seth said, "This is a beautiful garden."

Alec grabbed Seth's face and kissed him. Seth kissed back and jumped on Alec. Alec caught him and Seth put his legs around Alec's waist. Alec said, "We can't do it. I'll lose control and a vampire bite is toxic to you." Seth sighed and sat back down. Alec went down on one knee and said, "Will you marry me? Then we can do whatever you want." Seth nodded and Alec put the ring on. Alec kissed him and they ran to the throne room.