chapter 5

They got to the throne room and everyone looked at them. Derek said, "Hello grandfather Aro, Marcus, and Caius!"

Aro said, "Hello Derek Scott Volturi! Welcome to the Volturi grandson! Stiles brought Eleazar here to see what powers you have. Eleazar, please go on."

Eleazar said, "He has Alec's gift and is a wolf like the both of them. He also has telepathy."

Derek read Stiles' mind and laughed. Edward laughed too and said, "Stiles, you should learn to close your mind especially when you have 2 mind readers in your vicinity. Renesmee does it when she's thinking about Jacob, but she thinks about something else like Justin Bieber and sings one of his songs in her head to keep me out."

Stiles said, "I also have a shield to close my mind like Bella. I wanted Derek to read my mind."

Seth said, "Alec, don't even think about it. I can read your mind and that is just wrong." Alec shrugged and Seth smacked his arm.

Esme said, "Aro, do you need something?"

Marcus said, "We need the Cullen's to take out an army of newborns in Detroit. Take the wolves with you and Renesmee and Claire can stay here. I'll have our wives look after them until you return. They won't bite them or hurt them." The Cullen's left with the wolves to Detroit. Jacob hugged Renesmee goodbye and Quil hugged Claire goodbye. They left on the jet.

Back in the throne room, Alec and Seth sat on their thrones. Aro said, "Hanna, bring over the other 2 cloaks." Hanna brought 2 cloaks over and Aro gave them to Stiles and Derek. Aro said, "You are now part of the elite guard just like those 3 and you get your gold necklaces too." Aro gave them their gold necklaces and hugged them. Aro said, "Seth, you're going to share Alec's throne right." Seth nodded. Aro said, "Derek and Stiles get your throne." Derek and Stiles sat on the last throne. Stiles sat on Derek's lap.

Alec looked at everyone in the room and kissed Seth's head. Seth cuddled into Alec. Then Renata walked in with the humans to feed on them. Caius said, "Welcome to Volturi Castle. Sorry about not having dinner for you because you're our dinner." Then the guards all fed except Alec, Seth, and their son with Stiles. Everyone else finished and there were 4 humans left. Alec and Seth fed on 2 of them. They looked at Derek and Stiles. Stiles ran and fed on another human. There was one left.

Alec said, "Do you want me to make sure there's no pain?" Derek nodded. Then Alec made the last human feel no pain and Derek fed on the human. Derek stopped and they got rid of the bodies. Alec said, "Good job son!" Derek smiled and ran to his throne. He sat on it. Alec said, "Just text me if you need anything. Seth needs a nap." Alec took Seth to their room.

In their room, Alec put Seth on the bed and Seth cuddled into Alec. Alec kissed his head and neck. Seth couldn't fall asleep and he turned over. He kissed Alec and sat on top of Alec. The kiss deepened and they were naked within the next few moments. Alec prepped Seth and put a condom on. He pushed in and thrusted into Seth. They both moaned and kept fucking. They came and bit each others necks. They fed on each other and Alec stopped. He took off the condom and threw it out. They laid down and fell asleep.

They woke up a few hours later and got dressed. They went back to the throne room and sat on their throne. Derek said, "Hey dads!" They nodded. Derek chuckled.

Jane said, "The Cullen's phoned and told us that it may take a few days for them to return. It will be a problem for the girls so Quil and Jacob will phone them every day twice a day."

Claire said, "Aro, me want shopping."

Aro said, "Sulpicia, please take the girls shopping." Sulpicia nodded and left with the girls.