chapter 3

Seth said, "Thanks! How the hell do I control it?"

Renesmee said, "Same way I do. Clear your mind and then think about someone and it will end." Seth nodded.

Seth said, "Okay." Then Seth sat on his throne and Alec sat on his. Seth sat on Alec's lap. They all chuckled. Seth said, "His lap is comfy." Alec kissed Seth's head. Seth turned and kissed Alec on the lips. Alec laughed and broke the kiss.

Seth's stomach grumbled and he opened his eyes. They were red with a little gold. Alec gasped. Jacob said, "Beta." Seth looked at Jacob and Seth knew that his eyes were a little gold.

Seth said, "I am a beta who's going to be an alpha." Jacob nodded.

Alec said, "Here comes the food. The Cullen's may go." The Cullen's left the room with the wolves. Just then, in walked about 15 humans and they drained them all and threw the bodies in the crematory. Alec kissed Seth and Seth kissed him back. They kept kissing and then they broke it. Alec said, "That was so good." Seth nodded and kissed Alec again. They broke the kiss and sat back down in their thrones. Alec said, "I'm going to take Seth to the garden. We will see you later." They ran to the garden.

They got to the garden and they sat down on a bench. They looked at the garden and Seth sat on Alec's lap. Seth hugged Alec and Alec hugged back. Seth said, "We should shift and run around." Alec agreed. Then they took their clothes off and shifted. They jumped on each other and played. They were happy and they ran around the garden looking at the flowers and smelling them. They saw other vampires and ran around them. The vamps laughed at them and threw a stick for them.

They ran into the castle and ran to the throne room. The guards opened the door for them and Alec nodded. They stepped in and everyone looked at them. Aro said, "Seth and Alec. You look great. Let me see your mind Alec." Alec went over to Aro and Aro looked into his thoughts. Aro said, "Nice. You had fun playing with your mate. You even played with 2 vamps in the garden." Alec took his hand away.

Seth jumped on Alec and Alec growled playfully at him. Seth growled back. They kept jumping on each other until Jane walked in. Jane looked at the 2 wolves and said, "Master, who are they?"

Aro said, "Your brother and Seth. You forgot that he could turn." Jane nodded.

Renesmee ran in and looked at Seth. Renesmee said, "Uncle Seth and uncle Alec, I want to dress up your wolves. Jacob won't let me dress him up. He's the meanest mate ever." Aro laughed and nodded. Alec and Seth walked over to Renesmee and nodded. She ran and they ran after her.

They got to to Renesmee's room and sat down on the bed. Jacob came in and said, "You're going to dress up your uncles."

Renesmee said, "Now uncles. Grandma helped me make clothes for wolves for dress up. You'll be a knight and a prince. I'll be a princess. Usually my mate would be the prince, but he's an ass." Jacob sighed and shifted. Renesmee said, "Now 2 knights and a prince with a princess. I'll dress you up now." She dressed them up and did herself last with Esme's help. Renesmee said, "Now we're going to the throne room for the masters to look at you." Renesmee walked with the wolves to the throne room.

They got there and the guards opened the door. They walked in and everyone looked at them. Marcus said, "Little Renesmee, who is who?"

Renesmee answered "Jacob is the prince and I'm the princess. Alec and Seth are my knights." Everyone else walked in and saw them.

Edward said, "Jacob, Seth, and Alec look so cute dressed up. You did a good job with the clothes Esme."

Jane said, "Oh my god! You look so handsome brother."