chapter 8

Derek and Stiles sat on their throne. Renata came in with lunch and they drank their share of blood. The humans bodies disappeared and the blood was cleaned. Derek said, "We will be back in a while. We are going to choose where everyone sits in the wedding." Derek and Stiles ran out of the room.

They got to their bedroom and fell on the bed. They were laughing. They kissed and their clothes were off in moments. Derek prepped Stiles and then pushed in. They moaned and Derek thrusted into him. Stiles met his thrusts and they were fucking. Stiles came when Derek hit his spot over 20 times and Derek came right after. Derek kissed Stiles and got out. They showered and got redressed. They started planning where everyone will be sitting. Stiles said, "Your dad's will be in the front with Marcus and Caius." Derek nodded. Stiles smiled.

An hour later, they went back to the throne room. They sat on their throne. They handed everyone the seating arrangements. Aro nodded. Stiles had his hand in Derek's and he threw up. Stiles groaned and Derek yelled "Stiles."

Stiles ran to a bathroom and threw up. He fell on the floor and he heard a few people come in. Carlisle said, "He's okay."

Stiles said, "I guess I shouldn't have tried the human food." Derek chuckled and helped Stiles up. Stiles stood up and said, "Did you invite Benjamin and Tia? Did you invite the Denali clan?" Derek nodded. Stiles hugged him.

Stiles changed his clothes and Derek said, "You're better now." Stiles nodded.

They got to the throne room and Seth said, "Stiles, come to the garden with me. I need to talk to you."

They got to the garden and sat down on the bench. Stiles asked "Why are we here?"

Seth said, "Carlisle told me something. He looked at your stomach with his stethoscope and told me something once everyone left except Derek. I have a shield over us right now. No one can see our thoughts. You're pregnant. You're the submissive in your relationship. He heard the extra heartbeat."

Stiles said, "That's why it took longer for the wolf to show." Seth nodded. Stiles said, "I'm a few days pregnant." Seth nodded. Stiles was crying and Seth hugged him. Seth told Stiles that he would bring Derek. Seth came back with Derek and disappeared. Stiles said, "Derek, I'm a few days pregnant."

Derek gasped and kissed Stiles. Derek said, "I'm so happy for us. We're going to be parents. We will be great parents." Stiles chuckled and nodded.

Stiles said, "I'm happy now. You make me happy. We will have a family." Stiles kissed Derek and Derek kissed back. They broke it and Stiles said, "We should go to the throne room."

They got to the throne room. Everyone looked at them and Derek said, "We have an announcement. Stiles is pregnant." The whole place congratulated them.

Aro said, "Congrats!"

Stiles said, "Thanks."

Caius asked "How long?"

Stiles answered "A few days."

Derek kissed Stiles and Stiles kissed back. Alec coughed and Derek glared at him. Alec said, "No sex in the throne room. I wouldn't try it either. Seth and I almost did it the other day." Derek groaned and Alec laughed. Alec said, "I'm joking."

Seth said, "Alec and I are going to sleep. I need a nap. I'll see you all later." Alec and Seth went to their room.

They got to their room and made out on the bed. Then their clothes came off and they had some sexy times.

They stopped an hour later and they got redressed. Alec and Seth ran to the throne room. They ran in and Seth smirked. Alec jumped when he felt water on his hair. Alec growled at Seth. Seth smirked back at him. Seth ran to his throne and sat down. Alec sat on him and Seth groaned. Alec got up and Seth did too. Seth sat on top of Alec. Alec said, "I'm taking Seth shopping. Let's go babe. We're taking my Ferrari." Alec grabbed his keys and left with Seth to go shopping.