Chapter 1: Best Friend

First day of senior high and I am freaking out, I barely made it through middle school so I don't know if ill make it through high school! Just think about math! MATH! For GOSH DANG sake I am terrible at math!

I don't even know why they teach students everything in the same as others. Obviously kids have different standards and courses they wanna take.. So why teach kids who are bad at math HARDCORE MATH when they are bad at math?!

I can seriously be a lawyer..

==============

"Luna are you up yet?"
My mom shouted

"Uhh.. No mom not yet!"
I said

"Well hurry! We leave in an hour"
My mom responded

I picked out my go to outfit without responding to my mom.. She probably thinks I'm still sleeping.

Out of nowhere my door opens as if they the person who was coming in a burglar or is in a hurry. But being a girl of course I shouted.. I was really terrified.

I was in my closet then so I didn't know who it was. I called my mom and nobody responds... I was shaking then. I decided to take my 5 inch heels and a baseball bat that is brothers
(It's in my closet because he always puts it there because of "protection" I sure dang need it now)

I open my closet door slightly and then when I was about to look at who it was the door opened wide and of course I screamed as a person grabbed me and threw me on my bed. Sadly I dropped my weapons so I had nothing to protect myself with.

I thought to myself that I hope my mom is okay and my brothers I hope they got out safe as I sacrifice myself to the intruder.

"Please don't hurt me!" I said with my eyes closed frightened and didn't know what to do like a lost puppy looking for it's mama

"I won't" The intruder chuckles

The voice sounded so familiar as if it was my best friend Luke's voice. But it couldn't be, he's at his house getting ready for school. I opened my eyes slowly and couldn't believe who I see.

"Boo!" Luke said laughing

It was LUKE! I knew the voice was familiar!!

"You little bitch!" I said angrily

"I would love to post this on youtube" Luke said as he chuckles

"You wouldn't dare you moron!" I said as I rolled my eyes

"I would if you wouldn't shut up and get ready" Luke said in a "I'm teasing you 'cause I love you" tone

"I was when you suddenly interrupted me!" I said as I slapped him lightly

"I thought you were naked" Luke said as he laughs

"Ew! Don't even think about that!" I said as I was confused and disgusted"

"I wouldn't dream of it" Luke said as he laughs again

"Yeah, right. Now get out of my room I have to pick an outfit!" I said quickly

"Whatever moon" Luke said

Luke calls me "Moon" because of the "Lunar eclipse" and its also because my full name is Lunar (Short for luna) Catherine Baywell. Clever Eh? I was named Luna because I was born when there was a Lunar Eclipse and it was pretty cool. Luke on the other hand is named "Luke" because his mom was a HUGE fan of Luke from the 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER (Fam where you at) when we were her age (In this story it's like probably 2020's or 2030's)

I quickly picked an outfit and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a cold shower to wake me up. I head to my closet once again to wear the outfit I picked out. I decided to wear a lace up crop top with some skinny jeans and my white pair of adidas shoes.

I ran down to eat my breakfast. I had a yogourt parfáit, with extra granola. I had hot chocolate with my parfáit then I head to the living room. I saw Luke sitting on our couch as he watches some Leonardo DeCaprio movies (He loves Leonardo so much! Although he is starting to look older)

I punched Luke lightly on the face for my revenge but he just laughed it off.

"Ready for school moon?" Luke asks as he puts his arm around me

"Ugh. Tell me about it.." I said with a frown face

Luke then faces me and holds my chin
"It will be okay you have me" Luke said as he kisses my forehead

"That's what I'm worried about" I laughed

"Jeez you sure know how to kill the vibe" Luke said as he kisses my cheek

Were BEST FRIENDS nothing MORE don't worry ;) Our moms knew each other since the day they went to the 5SOS' first concert. Since then our parents have been best friends.

"Thanks Lukey" I said as I kissed back

"Shall we go moon" Luke said as he held my hand

"Yes" I giggled as I as held his hand tightly

My mom drove us to school, and of course we drove by Starbucks first. I wanted my big bro to drive us but he had to go to school early sucks for him eh?

It was now time for lunch (the only period I was excited for) of course I hung out Luke.

I saw my mom walked in the office at first I was a bit confused, but when she walked out with this bad a*s looking guy I was even more confused. Who was this guy? Why was he with my mom? What did he want? Why is he here? I've never seen him before.