Chapter: His P.O.V

▪Luke's P.O.V▪
I saw him again, I saw Jasper again and I can't believe he came back here just to tear my friendship with Luna again. I can't lose her again.. not again, I can't just let her go she means alot to me.

"Luke?" A familiar voice asked from behind me and I turned around to see my girl, water forming on her eyes, tears escaping jer eyes and down to her cheeks, I hate seeing her like this. She means alot to me and I hate to see her cry, I'll kill the one however did this to her.

"Moon? Why are you crying?" I asked her as I stared at her eyes, cupped her cheek and removed the tear from her cheek using my thumbs

"I-I... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry if I made you mad. I really am so sorr-" I cut hef off by leaning in her height and kissed her on the lips, it took her sometime to get memo but she then kissed back I was shocked at how good she was, no wonder why Nick took his chance when he did to kiss her. I then pulled away to catch a breath but when she looked at me she wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me she then went on her tipitoes to kiss me and she kissed me slow and passionate. I responded back immidiately, she then touches my chest which turned me on so I walked towards the locker not breaking the kiss. I lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and I smiled, I kissed her on the lips again for awhile then started biting on her lip gently, she then licks my bottom lip asking for passage and I happily let her, our makeout session was then interrupted by the bell so we let go.

I looked at her and smiled as I saw her blushing "I- I'm sorry Luke" she said in a soft voice. "What are you sorry about?" I asked her while grabbing her waist pulling her closer to me "Sorry because I have to go to my class, I don't want to be late" she said as she giggle "Alright then, go on. I'll meet you afterschool" I informed her not removing the smirk on my face. "Okay" she said as she went on her tipitoes to kiss my cheek but I turned so she kissed my lip instead "You're a good kisser Moon" I winked at her, her race then turn into dark red "You-.
... You too" She said shyly "Anything for you" I said as I cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead. She waved me goodbye and went to her class, I watched her walk to class then turned around to walk to mine.

I didn't know that I liked Luna but I don't know if we just kissed each other because we were caught up in the moment or if we actually luke eachother. Was I going too fast? Do I really like her? Was I just mad so I decided to kiss her? I don't even know how I feel. I don't wanna ruin my friendship with her, we've known eachother for so long I don't wanna lose her now.

I know that I cared about Luna but I don't think that I like liked her or maybe I'm wrong maybe I've liked her for so long but I didn't know that I liked her. I need to figure this out because I do not want to ruin a reallg good friendship. I love her so much but is it just a bestfriend love? or is it something else?

My heart tells me that I love her but my brain tells me that I love her, as a friend.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
•[PLEASE READ]•
OMGEEEE! What a chapter!! It's so intense oh my goodness!! Aghhh!! This is probably my fave chapter yet

I just figured that I should have some #TeamLuke action here since there was a #TeamNick ction already. I don't know the shipnames yet, your team vote and who should be together because I updated Chapter 7, 8 and 9 (This chapter) just today so I give myselfna pat in the back.

Make sure to vote fast guys

Leave your story here →→

Favourite character over here→→

Which team are you on?

#TeamLuke →→→

#TeamBellamy →→→

#TeamJasper →→→

#TeamNick →→→

Shipnames list em' down

Luna and Luke

Luna and Bellamy

Luna and Jasper

Luna and Nick

Thoughts here (Leave your prediction / Ideas here)

Ill be giving credit if I like your idea

Do you think Luke was being too fast?

What do you think will happen on the next chapter?

Should Luke be with Luna?

Does Luke actually like Luna?

Does Luna like Luke?

Who's Jasper?

How does Luke know Jasper?

Tell me what you think →→→
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though its just a bonus chapter (yes I made 3 bonus chapters)

Loves, Hugs and Kisses
Jusienx