Chapter 11: Broken Hearts and Broken Glass

¤Nick's P.O.V¤
Luna just walked out of the room with a victorious grin plastered on her face, she just teased me. Guess I deserved that for teasing her, but she went too far I friggin got a boner, time for revenge on that bitch.

=~=~=~=~=
NEXT DAY (LUNCH PERIOD)

¤Nick's P.O.V¤
I saw Luna sitting with the boys. Bellamy, Luke, Jasper, Greg and Richard- wait what?! Greg and fuck Richard?! What the hell is going on?!

And what do I see their laughing! She's.. she's laughing! And- and Richard and Greg is there! The fuck boys!! What the fuck?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

"Are you gonna movenor what new boy?" Some cocky ass guy said behind me, I turned around to face him and saw the "Co-Captain" of the soccer team with a grin plastered on his face.

"So?!" I shouted "What are you gonna do about it?!" I snapped "Whar if I don't wanna move, huh? Big guy, what are you gonna fucking do about?" I shouted, threw my lunch on the floor and took a step forward. Damn this guy is smirking! I wanna fucking cut his head off, take his brain and turn it into really red spaghetti's.

"Chill bro," he said concerned "Look there are other's waiting on the line alright?" He motioned behind him with people looking like they wanna kill me, afraid of me and girls trying to flirt with me, well fuck you fuck girls go fuck yourself you ain't gettin on bed with this guy, I had alot of experience and it's break time.

"Alright bro, my apologies" I said brushing my hair with my hands

"it's 'aight dude!" He said not removing his smirk "Names Seb, short for sebastian. Co-cap of soccer" he said offering a hand shake and I take the offer

"Nick, Nick Xander. Captain of the bad ass' , fuck boys, hotness" I said with a cocky grin

"Nice to meet ye' man!" Seb said "I'll pay for your lunch, go get a new one mate" Seb said with a british accent, I actually just realised that he's british.

"Yeah, thanks man" I said truthfully as I put my hands on my pockets

"Ye, wanna sit with Jocks mate?" Seb asked as he payed for 3 lunches (1 for his, mine and the one I threw)

"Nah, sittin' with friends already dude" I said as I took my new lunch

"Alright then mate, see ya. Sorrt for the trouble" Seb said as he walks swiftly next to the table of Luna's and the boys. Fuck I forget that the RG are there, fuck!

I walked towards the table of Luna's and sat down next her and I looked to my right to see Seb and the jocks hungrily looking at Luna.

"What happened there?" A voice asked from beside me, I turned around to see Luna

"Nothing" I said smirking but drops when I saw the RG "What are these 2 sick fucks doing here?" I asked as I clenched my fist and stared at Richard and Greg with smirks plastered on their face.

"Their supposed to stay here for a while" Bellamy explained

"And why the fuck is that?" I clenched my fists harder which makes my knuckles turn white

"The principal said so, only for now. Tomorrow they'll be gone" Bellamy explained further but I was still staring at the RG still with threaths forming in my mind.

"Why were you guys enjoying company with them?" I growled

"The principal was there, now act too" Luke said formaly

"Fuck I can't, these sick fucks beat me up" I said growling louder

"Fuck yeah!" Richard cheered "Glad we did it! Fuck you bastard little mutt!" Greg added

"The fuck did you say?!" I stood up and gave them death stares, my fist clenched and I hit the table which caused every eye on me. The RG shifting uncomfortably.

"Geez dude, kidding" Greg said with his hands up in defeat

"Fuck sounds like it" I said sitting down with a victorious / viscious smirk on my face.

I sat down and looked at Luna from beside me, I meet her eyes and see sad, worried, confused and terrified. I immediately felt bad for what I just did, I forgot that she was such a sensitive person.

"Luna-" I said softly but Seb interrupted me.

"Hey Luna" Seb said shyly, what is he doing?

"Errm, hi?" Luna sounded like she was asking a question, she was also nervous and blushing- wait what?! Why is she blushing?

"So.. I was uhh- .. I mean if you don't wanna... so.. yeah mate?" Seb rubbed the back of his neck due to embarassment

"H-huh?" Luna stuttered, still blushing. It's weird because she doesn't do any of those things. I look over to Bellamy smirking but the other boys giving Seb a death glare.

"Uhh, maybe we could go out sometime?" Seb said smiling softly

"I'd love to Seb, I'd love to!" Luna said with her cheeks flushing even more red

"Awesome mate!" Seb said as he planted a cheek on Luna, I clenched my fists and my knuckles turn white. I don't know why i'm so angry?

"What the fuck Luna?!" I slammed the table and Luna's lunch tray flew over which caused the glass bottles to shatter, debris everywhere, eyes on me again, jocks shifting uncomfortably, the boys on the table looking at me with wide eyes then to Luna. I looked over Luna and saw fear in her eyes.

"I-I.. you.. you're sc-scaring.. m-me" Luna said as a tear fell down her cheek and down to her jaw line

"Luna I-" I said softly sitting down and rubbing Luna's back in circular motions softly

"I-I.. I gotta go" Luna ran out of the cafeteria in panic which left me stunned. I hate seeing her like that, I hope she still trusts me, I hope she doesn't think of me as a monster. God please, don't take Luna away from me.

Please

=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Awe poor Luna, and ofcourse poor Nick!

Don't hate me!! #TeamNickAndLuna fans don't worry their not ruined.. yet ;) ... JOKING!

New character:
Seb

~~~~~~~~
Predictions here¤¤¤¤

~~~~~~~~

Questions here¤¤¤¤¤

~~~~~~~~
Ship name ideas here¤¤¤¤

~~~~~~~~

Fave character / Line here;¤¤¤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featured Stories:
"My mute badboy" by U-annoyme

<><><><><>

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Muah :*

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FAN

Loves, Hugs and Kisses
Jusienx