Chapter 12: Confusions

||Luna's P.O.V||

Class was finally over, I handed my projects due today and aced my quizzes. I walked down the crowded hallway and paused in front of my locker, I put my books and notebooks away and took my lunch. I am heading to the cafeteria as I saw Bellamy and Luke sitting at our usual spot, no spot of Jasper and Nick, their probably caught up in the hallway. Jasper is probably lost while Nick is probably making out with someone or is crowded by a bunch of girls drooling over him.

I sat down on an empty spot, which is in front of Bellamy and Luke. I looked at door waiting for Jasper I'm worried sick that he might be lost or is being bullied because I have to admit Jasper is good looking but not muscular, he's like a boy next door kind of type and that's what I love about him.

"Deep in thoughts?" Luke asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"Very" I said as he furrows is eyebrows

"Well what were yo-" before he could even finish his sentence the Richard beat him to that.

"what were you thinking of love cake?" He questioned as he sat down beside me with Greg smirking beside him "Us having sex?" he added and I scrunched up my nose in disgust "No need to be in thought's ma' lady, we can always pleasure each other. You know you suc-" he was interrupted by Bellamy, thank god.

"Shut the hell up Richard" Bellamy snapped as Richard gave him a smirk

"I was kiddin' bro, unless Lunar here wants to be in bed with me" Richard said looking at me again winking "You know I've always imagined us being in bed-" Richard went closer and closer to me but before he could do anything else I interrupted him.

"Rot in hell Richard!" I shouted as I slapped him across the face hard. It made my hands hurt and it left a red mark on Richard's face and I immediately felt sorry. I felt everybody's gaze on me, oh dear. "I-I'm so sorry!" I added cupping his cheeks and massaging it with my thumb, "I- I- I didn't mean to Richard. I'm so sorry for slapping you, oh my god!" I added nervously as I looked down at my lap feeling guilty, embarrassed, sad and angry at myself. I've never done that to anyone before so I'm ashamed of myself.

"It's okay" Richard said as he stands up and sits at the corner of the table away from me.

"Are you sure Richard? I mean I did hurt you but I didn't really mean to, I guess I was just-" I said as I was interrupted

"I'm sure Luna, it's mostly my fault too" Richard said which made my jaw drop. He never felt sorry or stated his fault, I'm starting to like this side of Richard than the cocky ass rich boy. I smiled at him and nodded, he smiled back at me in response.

"Fuck off Richard, plastic bastard" Luke shouted, causing eveyones eye on him now imstead of me.

"I'm not being a plastic, I told her that it was okay that she slapped me. Although it did hurt she felt sorry so I accepted, how is that being a plastic bastard?!" Richard yelled standing up with his buffed chest, chin up whilst Greg stood up beside him aswell.

"Oh shut the hell up, you're just acting innocent so you can 'befriend' her, ask her out, get laid, then dump her. I know you Richard! I know how much of a fuck boy you are! Stop playing 'Mr. Nice' when you really aren't!" Luke stood up hitting the table with his fist and Bellamy standing up as well.

"Putting the past here now Luke? When was the last time I laid someone?!" Richard asked with a smirk on his face

"1 year ago" Luke sighed

"That's before I actually got to know Luna Luke and you know it. What happened Luke? We used to be bestfriends, even Luna knew it. I mean sure I saw her before but didn't pay much attention to her as I did with... Mckeyla, you knew I was heart broken so I changed. Parties, booty calls, alcohols ecetera. You knew I loved Luna but you kept her away from me, when we were in Grade 4 I had a crush on her because she was beautiful but I never talked to her since I was nervous" Richard paused and I looked at him with wide eyes shocked, Richard loves me? But Luke kept him away? I did like Richard before and I told Luke that I like Richard but Luke said that he's bad and stuff and I believed him. "I asked for help from you amd you said you would but you didn't instead you told me that loved Luna, you're selfish Luke Cunterseck! You are the one who should rot in hell!" Richard slammed the table and I looked at Luke shocked, Luke loves me? No! It cant! He has a girlfriend, I mean we did kiss but it didnt mean anything. Atleast not that I know of..