Chapter 10: Complicated Feelings | Plans and Mischievous thoughts

Chapter 10: Complicated Feelings | Plans and Mischievous Thoughts

Hey I'm back from yesterday! We're on a roll on updating! #Yuss

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I put alot of thought on this chapter

Still waiting for them votes!

Cast your votes on the last 3 chapters or here

=¤=¤=¤=¤=¤=

☆Luna's P.O.V☆
Oh.My.Gee

What just happened?

I just kissed-  no, no I made out with my BESTFRIEND Luke. Does that kiss mean anything though? I mean I didn't feel sparks when I kissed him.. More like I just wanted to kiss him because I was just caught up in the moment or maybe he was just a really good and I mean really good kisser. Damn he was so experienced!

I don't think I like him, I mean I do but not like-like I mean don't get me wrong he's good looking and stuff but I don't like him like that. More like a bestfriend way of like, Gah I don't even know how I feel anymore its just so complicated.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~

I finally made it to class, luckily I wasn't late. I got to class just right on time before the second bell rang, I walked towards my seat only to spot Richard. Gah, I can't believe I forgot that he was sitting beside me again, stupid sitting arrangement.

"Okay class turn your book to page 48" Our professor called out, doing what as says I turned my book to page 48, I saw a red note with white ribbon wrapped around the note. I took the note and hid it in my pocket so I could check it out later when I get home.

School flew by fast and homeworks are stacked, my schedule is full and I can't do anything else today based on all of the homework I have today, my projects and presentation due to tomorrow and welcome back exams. I guess I'll be busy for 2 months because of school.

It was finally time to go home and I am so exhausted, Nick took me home because we live with each other for 2 weeks anyways, Bellamy has soccer tryouts and well, it's pretty awkward with Luke because of the kiss so I don't really know how to face him.

I got home and as soon as I opened the door I ran up to my room and collapsed on my bed, not even bothering if the door is opened I removed my jeans and crop top to put on a tank top, with the tank top you can pretty much see lots of cleavage. I sunk down to my bed again with my face down on the pillow, I feel my butt cheeks going up and my under wear singking down in my ass- wait did I just actually said that? Ew, TMI.

I ran down stairs to grab some food in the kitchen, specifically some chips, oatmeal, chocolate and soda's, yes "soda's" I'm a big eater but I'll be heading to the gym later and I'll just probably start my homework later on when I get home.

"Nice buttcheek's cupcake" said a familiar voice from behind, I turned around to see Nick smirking at me and he was currently looking at me from head to toe.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked Nicm returning the smirk to him

"Really, I really am enjoying a good view" I just raised an eyebrow at him based ob his pervy comment "I can sit here all day," I rolled my eyes at him, I know I lool good but all day? Thats just creepy "If you wear that everyday ill introduce you to my friend"

"Oh, who's your friend?" I asked since I didn't understand what he meant by 'friend'

"Oh, you really wanna know?" He asked grinning as he took 3 steps forward towards me and I am nos cornered on the fridge. He puts his arm on the fridge which made me no escape.

"Uhh.. erm.... urrrr... second thought... I don't wanna... uhh.. know.." I said nervously and he just laughed it off, I raised an eyebrow at him and he stopped laughing but not removing the pervy grin on his face.

"You should've seen your face! It was golden!" He said as he chuckles "And what I meant by 'friend' is something that hides under these pants, their beautiful. Wanna see?" He added

"Oh. My. God! No! You perv!" I said as I scrunched up my nose

"Okay then, your loss" he said as he pecks my lips and leaves the kitchen taking my chips and soda

What the hell?!

I took a deepbreath, took my food and I went to the living room, sat dowb kn the couch beside Nick and watched some movies.

He did that to me two times, first it was this morning and now it's the thing that happened a while ago.. I have to get him back, three times to be exact. But what will I do? I haven't seduced anyone before.. I'm sure I'll think of something later on. The game is on playboy!

"Hey Nick, can we watch something else, something I'll regret watching. Something.. like.. oh, horror movies!" I said excitedly, damn how I love horrow movies. Prefferably smile :)

"Oh, is that a challenge I see?" I nodded nervously (fake nervous)  in response "Hmm.. have I told you that you have a beautiful smile? Smiling suits you. You'll love this movie" Yuss! We're watching smile.

"Uhh.. thanks?" I said nervously "what are we watching?" I asked pretending to be scared.

"I love, love, love your smile" He said emphasizing the last word.

"Okay, I get that you love my 'smile' but you still haven't answered my question. What are we watching?" I played dumb so he doesn't notice see something off.

"Oh you'll see" Nick said smirking

Nick started the movie not removing the smrik plastered on his face, he casually swings an arm over my shoulder and payed full attentiob to the movie. Being the greates actress ever I had to pretend to be scared, when few jumpscares passed I jumped on top of Nick actinng scared, he looked at me confused but then smirked again. I put my arm around his and acted scared again, he started laughing and that was my cue.

"Nick?" I asked staring staring straight into his eyes

"Yeah?" He asked still laughingg his butt off

"I'm so scared" I said nervously

"Awe, what a baby!" Nick said pouting his lips, hold the laugh Luna, hold the friggin laugh.

I needed to start my plan. I started swaying my hips and he snaps his head at me. "What do you say we ditch this movie to start our own romantic film?" I asked him seductively and he just nodded in response. He carried me up his bedroom with my legs around his waist, he opens his bedroom door and places me on the bed. I rolled us over for me being on top of him, I swayed my hips back and fourth again, I had one hand on his chest.

I removed his shirt and removed my tank top as well, I was now wearing my underwear only. I swayed my hips again roughly and he groaned, I decided to kiss him passionately and he kissed me back hungrily. I kissed down to his neck and started sucking on it to give him a hickey. I kissed up to his ear and whispered "Payback's a bitch!" I pecked his lip before getting off of him to grab my tank top, I walked towards the door "Oh and Nick?" His head snapped at me still with a confused look on his face "You get boners way too fast, tame your friend will you?" I said and blew him a fliratatious kiss and left the bedroom.

Nicely done Luna, nicely done! What a legend. 1 plan down 2 to go.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

(Unedited :D)

Another steamy scene!! Eeek!! What ever happened to my virgin words?

Tell me what you think of this chapter. I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Dont forget to do the drill

Vote, Comment, Fan and Share at your own risk ;)

Loves, Hugs and Kisses
Jusienx

xxx

Muah! Muah! :*