Chapter 15: Worse

Short A/N to kick off the chapter, I am having a contest on your guys' story drawing 😂 (idk what it's called sorry) You can enter by tagging me on you're instagram post. My IG is Jusienx Beauty, I have a tiger profile 😘

Rules:
-It must be scene from one of the chapters
-If you want to you can add dialogues
-You can make a edited picture but with all characters (Main) it can be animated or not
-Make sure you add you're team at the bottom (#TeamNick, #TeamLuke... Etc)
-Make sure you use the hashtag #LWTBBContestPictures
-You can make your picture drew on or taken from google but still edited by your own like adding layers, texts, effects and other stuff.
-Originality is the best policy
-Make sure you follow me on my social medias to keep updated
*IG: Jusienx Beauty
*YouTube: Jusienx Beauty - Wattpad

That's all everyone good luck! I'll be announcing the winners on December 25th of 2016 10:00 pm (Canadian Time) sorry idk what it's called 😂😂

Good luck 😘💕

Prize:
-You're story will be featured
-You will be added on the story for 8 chapters, you pick if you're a antagonist or if you're a protagonist 😡😊
-You're ideas for the story may or may not be taken 😭😁
-You will get to know me (through DM)
-You will hold the title "The First Ever Winner of #LWTBB Instagram Contests"
-If there are other #LWTBB contests you will be helping me pick winners 😍

Back to the story

~|*+=+=+=+=+=+=+*|~
Chapter 15: Worse
Sometimes keeping you're promise can harm you

I remember everything that my mother has said, was she right? Should I just let my promise go and live my life? I know I can't keep this promise forever, I know that I'll get hurt if I do. But what's making me keep this secret? Why do I have the urge to full fill it? Maybe it's because-

"Miss Lunar, you're free to go" My nurse had said, I nod in response as she gives my a sweet smile that I give back. She gets out of the room and I sigh in relief as to I am finally getting out of this sick filled hospital, I have been here for 3 months. Though the results haven't come out yet they are already letting me go, I don't know why they are since I look terrible and my condition isn't looking to good but I am glad that I'm getting out of this place even though I'm not sure about my illness.

~~~~~~~~
Finally home, finally back.

I got out of the car as my new Butler Dax gets my bags and luggages ouof the car. I grap my pillows, blankets and 2 of my duffel bags but my guard Jigs takes them as I roll my eyes at him. "I can take it Jigs" I said as I tried to get my stuff back but he moves them away from me making me groan in annoyance "You just got out of the hospital ma'am" Jigs said as I roll my eyes again "I don't care, I can handle myself. And what did I say about calling me ma'am? I told you to call me prinsesa Luna" I said as I giggle with Jigs smirking at me, he's my "new guard" from 2 months ago silly parents he looks like he's about 15 or 16 years old and he's really good looking. Weren't guard supposed to be old, bald and buff? Because he's the opposite of that..

"Aren't you supposed to be old, buff and bald to be a guard. And you're also supposed to wear a black t-shirt, black pants and black bad ass sun glasses?" I asked him as I furrow my eyebrows at him, He chuckles at this bumps my hips "Movies prinsesa Luna" He said emphasizing the word 'prinsesa Luna' which earned him a laugh from me and a smack on his arm.

"Now rest my princess" Jigs said as he jerks his head towards our mansion ugh

"Alright my knight and shining armour" I said as I walk towards the steps up to out little garden that leads to the front door, the garden consists fountains, flowers, some benches, fancy outside tables and a large oak tree. I walk up towards the steps to go up to the white mansion and opened the large double doors, I make my way inside and up to my room. There's nobody here, guess I'm alone with the crew.

"Luna?" Somebody asks from behind me, I turn around to see Nick behind me with guilt filled in his eyes. He was about to turn around and walk away before I took hold of his arm and look at him, he stares down at the floor, I move towards him and cups his face. He looks at me with guilt and sadness filling his eyes. It's not his fault.

"You look-" I cut him off before he could continue his sentence "Horrible? I know" I said as look at him with reassuring eyes. He looks away from me and moves his hands through his hair in frustration "Nick," I breathe "It's not you're fault" I said as his head snaps towards me "It is my fault" Nick said emphasizing the word 'is' to prove his point. "It's not" I said as I took his hand "Nick, stop blaming yourself. Please, you're hurting me seeing you like this" He is, he's hurting me when I see him like this. "I hurt you too much" Nick said "That's why you're hurting, I hurt you too much" he added "No you don't-" I said "Bullshit Luna!" He cut off as he shouted, I open my wide eyes in shock. He sees my reaction and sighs "I hurt you, and now I even scare you" Nick said as he rushed passed me and into his room and closing his door, his words left me stunned.

He doesn't hurt me at all, I enjoy his presence and I enjoy being with him. I dont understand why he thinks he hurts me because he doesnt, why would he? Why does he think I'm scared of him? I'm not scard of him. I trust him and I hope he knows that.

+=+=+=+
A/N
Hey guys!!! It's been a longggggg time since I updated but here it is! Though it's short I have a very good explanation as to why I dont updated often and why my chapters are so short, that is because we have been having so many tests, projects and events on my school so I haven't gotten around to making new chapters but here it is! I know it's crappy but I do hope that you guys took you're time to appreciate it because I still slid this on to my very busy schedule.

Dont forget to enter the contest!! Use the hashtags #LWTBBContestPictures #LWTBBInstgramContest #FirstEverLWTBBInstagramContest #LWTBB

Which team youre on (put this at the bottom of your pic)
#TeamNick
#TeamLuke
#TeamSeb
#TeamRichard
#TeamGreg

Follow me to keep updated!
IG: Jusienx Beauty
Youtube: Jusienx Beauty - Wattpad
Twitter: Still on the making

Loves, Hugs and Kisses
Jusienx 💕