1: Present

Jackson

9:00 AM, I walk into JYPE, bottle of organic green tea in one hand, phone in another, headed to the studio where my friends and I practice.
I was texting Hani, a good friend of mine from another label that I've been in contact with recently.

Hani: wasn't that party a riot? Caleb sure knows how to get down 😂

Jackson: 😂 very true. Hey, who was that girl you were hanging out with? She was pretty cute, tbh.

Hani: there were many pretty girls hanging out with me. To who you are referring will be a mystery to me until you elaborate.

Jackson: basic English next time, please.

Jackson: Long black hair, black dress, reserved, pretty smile.

Hani: oh, her. That was Lu.

Hani: she is really pretty. And she's always telling everyone she's not, it's terrible.

Jackson: sounds like someone I used to know, lol.

Jackson: so what's she all about?

Hani: she's really sweet. Quite talented too. She's a choreographer turned trainee.

Jackson: for what company?

Hani: yours.

As I finish reading her message, someone knocks into me, falling onto the floor. I immediately look up and freak out, seeing a woman on the floor in front of me.
"Oh my God, are you okay?!" Noticing some papers and notebooks had spilled out of her arms to the ground, I drop everything and help her up, grabbing under her arms and hoisting her to her feet, then picking up the few things that had fallen to the floor.
"Thanks, I'm usually not so oblivious. I'm so sorry for bumping into you," she apologizes, brushing the invisible dust off her pants.
"No, that's okay, it was kinda my fault, too. I was looking down at my phone and wasn't watching where I was going and-" I cut myself off when I see her face. "Lu-Luna?"
Her eyes go wide when they meet mine.
"Jackson..."
I mean, how could you forget the first love of your life?

Luna

I feel like a zombie. Like, seriously, I've been at the studio since 4:00 AM, and I really need a break.
"Alright Jinyoung, I really need some sleep; I'm going home. Tell JB I said hi."
"Are you sure, Lu? You were really determined to finish this song..."
"I'm more determined to fall asleep in my bed now, bud. I can't focus at all, and I need this song to be good. Pick it up tomorrow, okay?"
He nods, seeming the slightest bit disappointed, "alright." Jinyoungie stands up and wraps me in his long, muscular arms. "Take care of yourself. Get lots of sleep so you can work well tomorrow. Oh-"
"I know, Omma. Can you let me go now?" I chuckle.
"Oh, right!" He releases me from his grasp. "Have a good rest."
"I will, Jinyoungie. Don't push yourself too hard today."
"I won't. Bye."
I wave back at him, "Bye."
I walk out of the studio, just ready to go home, not paying attention to my surroundings, so by the time I got to the main hall, I was bound to hit someone.
And sure as shit, I did.
But who on God's green Earth would guess it to be my ex-boyfriend?

I'm Sorry | Jackson Wangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें