6: Work

Jackson

She won't quit glancing over at me. Like if she doesn't make sure every few second that I'm there, I'm gonna dissappear or something.
"Uh, hi.. I'm Jackson." I hold out my hand, waiting for her to shake it.
"Oh! I know who you are.. I'm Bora, by the way.." she grabs my hand lightly and gives me a shy smile, pushing her bangs that fell out of her ponytail behind her ear.
"Bora.. that's pretty."
"Oh, thank you." Her smile grows.
She's a cutie..
I look around to distract myself, and I notice Bam staring at her. Not in the typical flirty way he'd usually stare at a girl, but in a sweet, innocent, awestruck kind of way.
So Bammie like Bora? I ship it.
Movement in the corner of my eye catches my attention and I turn to see its Luna and Heemin. Luna tenses when her beautiful eyes meet mine, and she skips a step, Heemin running into the back of her. She mutters something to her and comes up to the table.
"Lulu unnie, I saved you a seat next to Jackson oppa!" Bora pats the seat next to her.
She's cute and innocent, and she doesn't seem to know our past.
"Uh, Bora-"
"No, it's fine, thank you, Bora-Bora, that was very sweet." She takes off her coat, laying it over the seat. I resist the urge to get up and help her like I always did on cold nights when we'd go out on our dates, to press a teasing kiss in the nape of her neck and tell her she's gorgeous, to observe her body as she sat down next to me with her beautiful grace that she's always had..
I resist, but it's not easy.
I turn my head aways from her and to Mark, and his mouth is open, bottom jaw on the floor. Seems he hasn't seen her in a long time either.
Funny how that works.
JB has a less exaggerated version of Mark's look on his face, seeming only mildly shocked.
"Oh, unnie, this is-"
"I know, Bora-Bora." She fiddles with the cross at her neck.
Bora looks at her in sheer curiosity.
"Well, who wouldn't know worldwide kpop sensation, GOT7, right? Especially Jackson Wang. I mean, based on polls he's one of the most popular members. Him being exactly who he is and everything, it's just natural for me to know who he is, and don't even get me started on us being in the same label-"
"Luna," Heemin says from across Bora.
Luna looks at her lap and apologizes softly.
"Alright, food is ordered, now let's talk business." Our manager sits down on his chair, but not before turning it around so he could straddle it. "What does your guys' manager want out of this?"
"To increase popularity, get media attention."
"That's it?"
"Mhm." Sulli nods from between JB and Bambam. "And obviously part of sale profit, but that's a given."
"Of course."
"Well, are you guys okay with it? Is this what you want?"
The girls look around at each other, and then Sulli nods at him.
"Alright, we'll get you started asap." He gives her a charming smile. "Alright, I'm gonna let you guys sit here for a bit, I have to go let JYP know you guys have accepted. So, have fun guys, you're all set for today boys. Have a good day, girls, goodbye." He waves at us and walks out.

I'm Sorry | Jackson Wangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें