Crawling phase

Mark's pov
Me and Jack are teaching Hunter how to crawl , " come on baby you can do it " Jack got his hands and knees and crawled around like a baby Hunter tried to mimic it and almost did if it wasn't for chica who distracted him lucky he paid no attention to chica and he continued to crawl around " yay I'm so proud of you " I kissed hunter's head and he laughed and crawled back to me I hugged him he hugged me I loved Hunter he's my pride and joy even though he takes up half of Jack's time but I can't yell at him and I will never yell at him only at a game he's to cute . He's got more hair now and I still call it developing floof because he doesn't have full floofage only developing Hunter tried to crawl to his blanket but fell on his stomach he whimpered " aww it's okay okay papa's got you " I lifted Hunter up I hugged him and rocked him back and forth I went upstairs and put him in his crib he whined as I walked away Jack went in the kitchen.

I picked him up , I walked down stairs and sat on the couch and played Xbox with him in my lap he snores softly and chica came running onto the couch and put her head in my lap I continued playing my game and once I knew that Xavier was asleep I walked upstairs and put him in his crib and walked downstairs and hugged Jack from
behind and he gasped and turned around and let me kiss his neck ( 😘😏) I left hickey Jack looked at it and sighed " what do think the baby will think " " probably 'where's the food?' *giggle* " " yeah " he turned around and I got a good look at his ass  , I started drooling , Jack turned around he wiped off the drool and kissed my neck I pulled him into a tight grip and stuck my hand in his boxers he moaned softly at my hand grazing over his cock .

---/jack's pov/---
Mark stuck a finger in me I did a soft moan being careful not to wake up Xavier . He stuck a second finger in me and started to scissor me I tried not to moan out his name he inserted a third finger  in  me he stretched me out I moaned little bit he pushed me on the couch. He unzipped his pants then mine and took off my pants and boxers he pulled down his boxers a little bit , just enough for me to see his hard erection I moaned, he walked upstairs to close Xavier's door so that he wouldn't hear us , he came back down and propped my legs up and asked for permission I nodded yes , he pushed in very slowly I panted , he pushed in his whole erection I moaned I couldn't take it and I came on Mark's shirt he came inside me we got cleaned and went to sleep .