Marry me ?

Jack's pov

Me and Mark decided we were going to get married in Ireland and on Christmas and just as I was about to put my fancy shoes on Mark came in "hey babe Xavier wanted to say hi " Xavier made crabby hands he doesn't like to talk but he will when he wants to " awwww baby you look so adorable in your suit " Mark giggled and left us alone " da-dee why do you wook ( look) h-hand-sowe ( handsome) ? " " well baby it's a special day for me and papa" " weally? " " yep " I heard the door open seeing frost in her purple dress looking stylish as always " Jack Mark's waiting" " ok frost take Xavier please " " yeah sure " frost was technically my brides maid and Tyler was the best man I walked down the aisle and smiled at Mark he was wearing a black suit with a red tie I was wearing a gold suit with a green tie to match my hair I heard my dad whisper something to Mark " take care of Sean please" " will do Mr. Mcloughin " we saw Xavier sat with my mom I smiled and pictured me and Mark holding Xavier and kissing him on a beach .

" Mr.fischbach do you take Sean willam Mcloughin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do "

" Mr.Mcloughin do you take Mark Edward Fischbach to be you're lawfully wedded husband? "

" I do "

" now you may kiss the groom "

Mark pulled me into a kiss we heard Tyler , Matthias , bob , wade , Matt , Rayn  and even Thomas cheering

---/ next day /---
Xavier was examining my finger being awfully quiet he was looking at the beautiful ring Mark got me it was a chocolate diamond ring

Mark giggled at Xavier looking at the ring "it's a chocolate diamond ring baby " he looked puzzled "it's a ring that's brown and resembles chocolate " " no you goober " Mark giggled in the back " I swear if you inherited your papa's brains I'm scr...

Mark giggled at Xavier looking at the ring "it's a chocolate diamond ring baby " he looked puzzled "it's a ring that's brown and resembles chocolate " " no you goober " Mark giggled in the back " I swear if you inherited your papa's brains I'm screwed " " hey I'm not stupid " " * under breath * says the one who didn't know how to spell ocean " " hey ! " Xavier fell asleep probably tired of hearing us talk