His first words and cuddles

Jack's pov
" come on Xavier say dad " were trying to get him to say dad for Mark I'm sticking to daddy " da-d-dada " I smiled at what he said Mark put on a fake hurt face Xavier came on my lap and kissed my cheek I looked at Mark with a ' bitch you jealous face '. Xavier crawled to him and hugged him "pa-pa" Mark looked astonished and gave a kiss on his cheek and giggled I gave Xavier a little baby kiss and held him close while rocking back and forth putting him to sleep, he finally fell asleep and so did Mark I put him on put bed and woke up Mark " marki babe go on the bed it's more comfy " he got up and tugged along I walked into our room to pick up Xavier but what I saw was way cuter .

Mark was laying down , Xavier was holding on to Mark's shirt cuddling up next to him and Mark had his arm around him like he did when I woke up and couldn't sleep, I picked my baby he looked at me with sleepy eyes , I brought him to his room and he whimpered but I only changed him and put a pacifier in his mouth and rocked him back and forth then going into Mark's room with him looking at the bed awake probably waiting for his lil baby to come back

--/ Mark's pov/--
I was awake waiting for my baby to come back I miss him already but I saw Jack come back with a sleepy little baby in his arms and I took it and laid him down putting the brown covers over him I could tell he was freezing the poor baby was shivering he had a little sweater on him but no pants because this is a pants less house I kissed him on his cheek and made sure he was covered up nicely so he wouldn't be cold I heard light foot steps seeing Jack smiling I mouthed ' come here ' he mouthed back ' okay babe I'm sleepy any ways ' he yawned he got in bed and got under the covers he kissed Xavier's cheek Xavier cuddled up next to me I put my head on my hand having a light conversation with Jack .

But eventually we both got tried my phone dinged I rolled my eyes and looked at who it was

Felix: hello Mark

What do you want Felix :Mark

Felix: jeez man why you so upset the baby is kicking Jack hard and Jack is crying because of the pain .

No you fucking idiot you almost woke up Xavier : Mark

Felix : woah Bro how old is he ?

He's only 11 months old dweeb :Mark

Felix : k

Xavier started whining I rubbed his back that dickhead put his two fingers on I held him closer to my chest he attached to my shirt and cried silently I soothed him down to a whine but he still was crying Jack was fast asleep so thank GOD he didn't hear him I shushed him and it worked for a while I had a flash back

~ flashback
" mark your adorable little monster has the hiccups " I saw Jack holding his belly and rubbing it " awww " I walked to Jack and put both hands on his tummy and smiled " hey little baby I know you have the hiccups it's adorable you're gonna be adorable as hell because Jack is your daddy and he's adorable to "

~ end of flashback

I smiled he had the hiccups I picked him up and patted his back he hiccuped and he burped out his last hiccup I smiled at my little baby he smiled at me and took my hand and hugged it and... stood up holding my hand for support i silently squealed Jack woke up and saw it and smiled I picked him up and brought him to the living room .

He held my hand and stood up and took a few steps forward and almost fell but I caught him by that butt he giggled and kissed my hand jack was in the back watching I stood up he whined at my lost of hand contact I gave him both hands witch he gladly took and took a good few steps before letting go I was right behind him making sure he didn't fall when he almost did I caught him by the butt he has dat Irish booty I can tell I always was one step away from him making sure he wouldn't fall he finally thought it was enough so he made grabby hands.