Cherries and tears with smiles

( Jack is 4 months into his pregnancy sorry )
Jack's pov
I felt a pain in my stomach me and Mark learned that were having a baby girl I was excited .Hunter whimpered for me but Mark went and got him I started crying because of the pain "Jack  , baby are you okay ?! " " N-no my s-stomach hurts " he set Hunter down on his bouncy " Mark it h-hurts  t- to much " I held my stomach tightly as if I was protecting the new unborn baby I was terrified of the immense pain I hadn't felt this pain when I was pregnant with Xavier .

--/Mark's pov/--
I phoned the doctor ( this is the doctor this is marki) " hello mr.fischbach how might be of assistance to you " " j-Jack is pregnant with our 2 child and he's been experiencing a lot of pain and I-I don't know what to do ma'am " " did you see blood because I hate to break to you but Jack might miscarry " " w-what he m-mi-might m-m-miscarry " " yes sir I hate to break it to you " my eyes widened I was heartbroken I couldn't process what the doctor said " th-thank y-you ma'am" I heard a scream followed by a cry I saw Jack on the floor with blood

----/30 minutes later/----
The doctors said I could see Jack , I walked in seeing him with his hands on his face crying I felt horrible " hey Jack you okay? " he was silent , I removed his hands and he ... hit my hand away " d-don't t-touch me m-Mark " I was surprised he rarely calls me Mark he calls me almost all the time sweetie,teddy,daddy( ;) ) , sugar and my favorite markipooper . " baby what's wrong " " oh nothing it's just that I lost little Sammy " he said with sarcastic happiness " I-i... I'm sorry Jack that I didn't tell you " " w-what y-you k-knew " " y-ye-s-yes " he smiled at me and made grabby hands I hugged him and gave Jack a kiss on his head "ohhhh my poor baby " I heard Jack's moms voice " you bastard what did Jack do to you !!??!!!" I heard a loud booming voice recognizing it as Jack's dad " N-no dad I-i miscarried " " oh no Jack that must have been hard on you " ( that's what she said :3 ) "Mr.fischbach can you please step out side " " yes Mrs.McLoughin "

---/Jack's pov/---
" Jack sweetie please you can tell us anything you know that right ? " "yes mom " " W-well does Mark hurt you... like abuse you in anyway " " WHAT mom n-no he doesn't he loves me so much we were both crying when I said I lost Sammy ! " ( uggg skyelovemaster I have feels now damn it ) " o-ok Jack " she let Mark back in and they left , I smirked when Mark came back in he smiled and kissed me I kissed back but it was non sexual kiss it was sweet like cherries or an apple .

---/ 30 minutes later at dan's house or flat /---
" hello mr.Lester " I joked to Dan he rolled his eyes " I'm suggesting your here to pick up little Hunter " " yes " he lead me to Phil's room were I saw Hunter on Phil's lap pulling on his fringe I sighed rolling my eyes in a playful manner .

"Come here little man " he hugged Phil I awe'd " here you Jack I think you ordered an adorable baby with crystal blue eyes and black fluffy hair ? " " yes I did " I picked up my adorable little baby he giggled and cuddled me " thanks Dan and , Phil " "welcome it wasn't that bad he wasn't giving giving us a bad time we enjoyed his little company in our boring quiet flat" I giggled Xavier whined when he had to let go of Phil " it's okay baby " " Jack or Sean William fischbach bring him more often " *sigh* " maybe I will " I sniffed remembering that Hunter would have had a sister but I put that behind " so what happened why did you all of a sudden drop off Xavier ? " Phil's asked I looked at him and Dan with sadness then I looked at Xavier in my arms with his foot in his mouth " I uh ummmmm had a-a miscarriage with the new baby" " ohhhh god Jack I'm sorry I asked " "no it's ok Phil " " I didn't know I'm sorry " " like I said Phil it's okay I'm over it " we all sighed " well I'll see you British bastard's alone " ( srry I had to XD )

--/ at septiplier's house /--
I set little Hunter in his crib I looked at my now flat stomach I sighed and looked at the first sonogram of Xavier , I looked at the back it read Mark + jack's baby
Gender: boy ❤️
February 13 2016
Xavier Hunter Mcloughin - Fishbach
I shed a few tears and wiped my thumb over the image and looked at the photo Luna made it was me with a flower crown rubbing my 8 month belly and Mark on his knees kissing my belly our flower crowns were red and green mine being green and Mark's red and we were in the form of a grey silhouette .

I smiled looking at my baby that is only a few months old i took a look at his birth certificate it said
Xavier Hunter Mcloughin - Fischbach
Sex:boy
Bate of birth: October 13 2016
I smiled and peeked at my baby and smiled widely and kissed his head gently and looked at chica sighing in surprise I still can't believe I went through hell and back having and carrying this baby who has had a gentle life so far and has loving parents and grand parents plus let's not forget the aunts and uncles who have supported me even when I thought I couldn't have this baby and thought of putting him up for adoption, they believed I could raise a baby with Mark and I did it I hoped that I could have another baby but I want to put it behind

This day was

Sweet

And

Sour

Just

Like

Cherries

🍒

( hi 👋🏻 )