Chapter One: StoryBrooke

Here it is you guys. hope you enjoy! also this is before the curse was broken so yeah! And I tweaked it a little bit so it's obviously different from the show.

You had woke up in a small room, it was light and floral and the sun shined through the window hitting you directly in the face. You shut your eyes and crunched your eyebrows groaning. "Oooh dear goodness my head is killing me." You told yourself as you rubbed it with your hand. You heard footsteps in the room and you quickly opened your eyes to see who it was, there a woman with short black hair, a white floral blouse and jeans stood there with her arms crossed. "I had to bring you here, since last night you got a little crazy, on girls night! " you sat up not being able to remember anything that had happened. "Girls night?" The woman laughed and went into her kitchen that was right across from the bedroom. "You don't remember anything do you?. " you got up and walked into the kitchen sitting at her small table. "I don't remember much of what happened, was I terrible? " you asked her. She turned around and shook her head. "Not that terrible just a little crazy" she told you as she brought two cups to the table placing one in front of you. "Drink up!" You grabbed the cup and took a sip of what was inside. "Wow you make the best hot chocolate" you said smiling at her. Mary smiled back and her eyes wandered off to the clock, "oh shoot! I'm going to be late for work! She said grabbing her coat and purse. "You should also head to work too!" She slammed the door behind her. You sighed and looked around her apartment it was small and cute, and something about it made you feel safe.

You got up and grabbed your coat closing the door and leaving the apartment complex. You walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. It was cold and fresh in StoryBrooke and something about it made you feel at peace. You walked down the street waving hello to everyone you knew, "Good morning David! " you said as you saw a tall man , with blue eyes and blonde hair turn around. He smiled widely "Well hey y/n! Didn't think you'd come in today. " he said folding his arms and leaning against the door of the animal clinic. You smiled and laughed, "No, I couldn't let you take all the credit you know" You said teasingly. David shook his head laughing and opened the door for you and he came in right after.  "So how was your night?" he asked as he put his coat on the coat rack, you blushed nervously and bit your lip, "I really can't remember anything from last night, but Mary said I was pretty wild..I guess." you chuckled. David quickly straightened up his body when he heard the name Mary. "Wait, Mary went too?" he asked. You grinned "Yeah she did" you said nudging him on the arm, "Do you liiiiiiike Mary Margaret ?" you asked teasing him some more.  David blushed and chuckled, "No, no, just curious, that's all." You shook your head and went behind the counter to go on about your day.

***

After work was over you and David walked out of the clinic and closed it up. "So, wanna go grab a bite at Granny's diner?" David asked. You thought awhile and nodded excitedly, "Who could pass up food!" you said as you wrapped your arm around Davids and the both of you walked to Granny's Diner.  You both entered the diner and sat down in a booth at the end of the corner. "Hey David!  Hey Y/N! What can I get for you?" Said your best friend Ruby. You and David looked over the menu, "I don't know about you David but I think I want a burger." you looked up at Ruby and chuckled. She smiled and wrote down your order and she waited for David as he was still examining the menu. "I'll just have what she's having." Ruby wrote down his order and took the menu's. "Your order will be ready soon." she said and walked off.  You and David both sat there quietly before you could speak, "Everyone seems to be looking at us weird." You said as you looked around the room, some people giving you weird and disgusted looks. David looked around and smiled awkwardly , "They think I'm cheating on my wife." You turned around and scoffed, " How can one cheat if Katherine left you a long time ago. " you folded your arms angrily and pouted.  David chuckled, "You're kind of cute when you do that." You blushed a little and smiled.  You and David had laughed and joked until your food was ready,  after you both ate you left Granny's diner and walked around StoryBrooke.  "You know, most people have been quite rude to me ever since Katherine,  but not you... Why's that?" David said stopping in front of you .
You smiled at him and placed your hand on his shoulder , "Just because you had problems recently doesn't mean I'm going to stop talking to you or stop being your friend, things happen for a reason." He chuckled, and held out his arm so you could lock yours into his.  He walked you home, "Thanks for coming to Granny's diner with me." He said as he stood in front of your porch, "Hey, you're my best friend,  how could I not go with you! " David hugged you and kissed your cheek,  "Good night Y/n" he said and walked off. 

***
The next morning you were headed out to work.  Your day was always like any other day. You woke up,  got ready,  headed to Granny's for coffee and off to work.  It became a routine you were used to already.  You were deep in thought and suddenly you ran into someone,  you fell to the floor and the woman held out her hand , you looked up to see who it was "Are you okay? " she asked as you grabbed her hand to get up.  "Yeah I'm fine Madam Mayor. " you said brushing off your jeans.  She smiled at you "Please,  call me Regina. " You looked at her and raised your eyebrow, "Okay,  Regina it is." You suddenly heard your name being called, you turned around to see David standing on the side walk in front of the animal clinic.  "I see someone is waiting for your arrival" Regina crossed her arms in front of her and smirked.  "Oh , that's David.. A friend of mine. " Regina looked towards David , and back at you. "Doesn't seem like he thinks so,  anyways have a good day miss Y/N. " Regina walked off and you crunched your eyebrows walking towards David.  "What happened ?"he asked, you shook your head,  "Uhm Regina was nice to me" you said with a confused look on your face.
David also had a look of confusion on his face, Regina was known to be a cruel woman,  every one feared her, no one ever looked her in the eye when she was seen around StoryBrooke,  they always obeyed her and treated her like she was the queen of the world,  but no matter all the good things they did for her she had treated them the same except for the first time,  she was exceptionally nice to you.
"Come on,  let's go to work. " David said as he wrapped his arm over your shoulder and you both headed off to work for the day. 

***

Killians Pov:

It had been twenty eight years since I had last seen y/n,  there was not a day that went by that I did not think of her.  Food had lost it's taste, and I began to drink rum a bit more than usual.  The dark curse changed me,  I became a villain,  someone I hated deeply,  I turned bitter and cold not even my own crew liked me anymore.  "Captain? " there was a knock at the door and I did not answer, I lay there in my bed looking up at the roof of my cabin, it was quiet without her,  everyday I thought of how I'd hold her close to me, the soft touch of her skin the warmth of her body the beauty on her face was what I needed,  what I missed dearly.  Once again I heard the knock and I rolled my eyes and groaned sitting up and opening the door.  "What on earth do you need? " I asked my crew mate,  he hesitated a little and spoke,  "C..captain there's a woman on board looking for you,  her name is Cora. " my eyebrows knitted together and I walked out of my cabin in anger,  "What do you want Cora!? It's your fault we are in this mess,  why didn't you let the curse take me,  I could have been with her! " Cora walked up to me and placed her hand on my face,  "Because, then you wouldn't remember who she was." I clenched my jaw tightly, "At least I would of been with her." Cora stared at me and smiled, "Dont worry, I'll soon reunite you with your loved one" she paused and turned to face the ocean "but.. I need you to do something for me. " I pursed my lips together and rolled my eyes , "I'm done doing things for anyone. "
Cora turned to face me, "Oh I think you would want to hear this,  if you want to be reunited with your loved one."  I took a deep breath in,  "What do you want?" I asked her. She smiled at me again and spoke, "A magic bean,  from the giant beanstalk, that bean can send you through different portals,  and if you wanna see your lovely girl then you must get it for me." I looked down at the floor and knitted my eyebrows together, "You're saying,  that bean can take me to her? " Cora nodded as I looked at her directly in the eyes. I held out my hand to shake hers.  "You have a deal."