Chapter Six: Magic Arises

Killian placed gentle kisses against your lips and they begin to become longer and more rough.  You pulled him down onto the bed and you could feel his fingertips against your thigh as he continued to kiss you deeply.  You pulled back and knitted your eyebrows "Do you hear that? " you asked. Killian got up and left the cabin to look outside , there he could hear all the towns folk shouting . You walked out and saw everyone headin towards Regina," This isn't right. " you said,  and you ran to off the shipcand towards the crowd with killian following behind you.  As soon as you got there you stepped in front of Regina, "Wait! " you said and the townsfolk stopped and remained silent.  "I know Regina has done someth bad,  and she will pay for it but killing her won't help. She's the only one who could help us get back home,  unfortunately we need her. " you turned back at Regina who had her arms folded in front of her smirking at all the towns people.  They stood there for a moment and still shouted at you backing both you and Regina into a small corner.  Killian came through the crowd and tried to move everyone back, "Shove off! Now you all heard her, killing Regina won't solve anything.  You all need to just calm down. " killian interlaced his fingers into yours. 
"Regina will fix this" you said turning to her she stepped in front of you and faced the crowd,  "You are all pathetic,  if you think that I'm going to fix this.  You were brought here for a reason and that is... " suddenly there was a loud noise,  it sounded like thunder and the ground began to shake.  You held onto Killian with your life . A cloud of purple smoke rolled over StoryBrooke, there was a strong gust of wind pulling you away from your loved one you looked at Killian, still holding on to him with your life. You thought you would never see Killian again after this.
***

The purple smoke covered all of Story Brooke,  as soon as it faded away you saw all the towns folk kneeling down huddling with one another for protection from the smoke.  You all stood up,  "Are you alright love? " killian said looking over you for any injuries.  You nodded your head,  "What was that? " David said running to stand next to you,  you all were looking up at the sky and you saw a flash of green light coming from the forest and it disappeared.  Regina began to laugh and out from her hand was a fireball , "I guess someone didn't waste any time to conjure up some magic " she threw the fireball towards everyone and you all ducked down and watch her disappear in a dark cloud of purple smoke. Everyone stood up, "The evil queen must die!" Shouted someone from behind you, you turned around and faced everyone but before you could speak Mary Margaret stood on top of a stack of wood boxes. "I know everyone wants the evil queen dead but this is not how we have to be we don't need to stoop down to her level we all must be strong and stuck together and have hope to build this community, like y/n said we need her alive she's the only one that can fix all of this." The crowd agreed with Mary and they all began to help clean up the mess the smoke had left in Story Brooke. Mary walked towards you and Killian and smiled ."I think me and charming have it from here, you both should find Regina and try trapping her with these" Mary gave you metal cuffs and you took them into your hands, "cuffs? what are these gonna do?" You asked raising your eyebrow, then killian spoke "They prevent from anyone using magic you, if we can find Regina we can use these on her." Both you and Killian disappeared trying to find Regina.