Home part 2

A/N: sorry it's been taking me awhile to update this story, I have been having some writers block lately and a bit of frustration but i'm working on ending this sometime soon. I hope you still enjoy it, this isn't my best chapter but I'm trying.

alright enjoy loves x

****************

It had been a few weeks since Regina had sent you back in time, no one was able to locate her and you were going crazy worrying if she'd pop up somewhere behind you while you were alone, that is why you'd ask Killian to stay with you but sometimes he was busy helping David track down Regina he couldn't be with you at all times. One of those days was right now, you rolled over to find the empty spot where Killian had been laying the night before, you frowned and slowly got up checking your phone " love, I went to meet David at granny's, we might have figured out where Regina had been hiding." Was the first message you had seen from Killian. You quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to grab your car keys and coat when suddenly a cloud of purple smoke appeared in your living room , "Going somewhere?" Regina said as she dangled your keys in her hand and made them disappear. She bolted every door and window in your house unable for you to get out . "Now, I wasn't expecting you to be back from your trip so early." You crunched your eyebrows and spoke "What do you want Regina!?" She smirked and stepped closer to you and back you into the wall squeezing at your chin. "I need you to do me a little favor." You glared at her, "Why would I do anything for you! " she laughed and magically made a heart appear onto her palm, "Well, you see this heart belongs to none other than your little pirate lover, I took it while he was sleeping and you know what happens when it's been squeezed, you wouldn't want that now would you?" You quickly tried to snatch it from her hand but you were too late the heart had disappeared. "What do you want?" You said in an unpleasant tone. Regina smirked, "That's my girl, now listen very closely 'my mother is in town somewhere and I need you to steal something from her, see this bottle." she said as she lifted it up towards your face, "I need you to steal her magic, do that and your pirate friend is safe." she disappeared and you crunched your eyebrows staring at the spot she was once standing on.

there was a sudden knock at the door that startled you, "Y/N are you in there?" Killian had continued knocking and you unlocked it slowly opening it with a look of sadness on your face. "Whats wrong love?" he asked as he stepped inside and wrapped his arm around you. "Regina came by, she told me I needed to do her a favor if I wanted you to live." Killian knitted his eyebrows together and tightened his lips. "Regina can't hurt me love." you looked up into his blue orbs and tears started to flow down your face before you began to speak again, "She has your heart Killian, she said if I fail she'd kill you! I don't know why Regina can't just let anyone be happy." you took his hands into yours, "I have to do this, I already lost my father and I can't lose you!" you pulled Killian into a hug and he squeezed you whispering into your ear, "I will help you do whatever it is she wants you to do, we can do this together love." you pulled away and he wiped your cheeks, "I need to find Regina's mother."