Chapter 10 : home

You woke up in a familiar surrounding your head pounded with every eye movement you made, You knew exactly where you were at, and you were confused. You sat up rubbing your head as you felt the pounding get stronger, you felt as if you got hit with a ton of bricks. You looked around and you smelt the familiar scent of sea water, you were back on the Jolly Roger, and nothing made sense anymore, "how was this possible? Did the bean not work? Did I pass out?" You walked out of the captains cabin and saw a familiar man with a familiar jacket, but this time he had a hook for a hand. You walked up to him and stared as he steered the ship, he gazed upon you and raised his eyebrow looking at the expression on your face. "Everything alright love?" He asked . You furrowed your eyebrows, "what happened to storybrooke?" You asked and Killian looks at you with confusion in his face , "Story who?" He asked. "The queen, Regina she casted a curse all over the forest and sent everyone to a town called storybrooke and made everyone forget their memories! Who they were! And I was one of them." Killian walked around and placed a hand on your back to comfort you. "love it must have been just a dream that's all." He pulled you into a hug and placed a kiss upon your head. "What the bloody hell is that?" As the both of you faced to turn you saw the same familiar purple smoke cast all over the forest, as it did you shut your eyes . "LOVE! Wake up (y/n) WAKE UP!" You quickly gasped and saw Killian kneeling over you . "Are you alright?" He asked as he helped you from the floor of reginas mausoleum. "I'm fine, I just ... are we in Storybrooke?" You asked him as you rubbed your head, Killian nodded and helped you stand up you lost your balance a little as he held you against him. You gazed into his eyes and smiled digging your head into his chest . "I have really missed you Killian." Killian chuckled, "We just saw each other before you disappeared on me love." You looked confused, "but, I've been gone for months ." Killian shook his head "What did Regina do to you?" He asked holding onto your shoulders, "I came here to catch her and she sent me back ...back in time...I thought I was going to be lost forever." A tear flowed down your cheek and Killian wiped it away, and embraced you into his arms, "I should never have left you to go off on your own, and I'm never going to do that ever.From now on I'll always be with you I'll always be by your side." He smiled and kissed the top of your head.