Chapter Three: The Stranger part II

A/N: hello readers.  I'm not sure where this is going tbh.. But I hope it's good so far.  😂😅

Enjoy the rest of this loves.  Thank u for everything. 

Killians Pov:

I could not believe my eyes, the girl standing in front of me,  it was her, it was Y/N.  I felt content to know she was here,  safe,  but my heart broke because she no longer knew who I was, would she ever remember me?  Or would I try to win her heart, just like she tried to win mine back in the Enchanted Forest.  So many thoughts going on in my head all at once.  I was interrupted in my thoughts by footsteps,  "So I take it you saw her? " the familiar voice said.  I turned around,  "Aye..but " I paused before speaking again "she did not remember me. " I crunched my eyebrows and headed to my cabin,  before I went in Cora spoke, "There is a way you know, to break this curse.. And she could be yours again. " I let go of the door handle and turned to face her,  "How?" Cora smiled and walked closer to me, "Well,  true loves kiss of course." She said as she fixed the collar of my jacket . I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly "How am I supposed to kiss her,  if she doesn't love me? " Cora smirked at me "Make her fall in love with you, you get her to fall in love with you.. Then kiss her and the spell will break. " I swallowed hard and gritted my teeth walking into my cabin.  I sat at my desk and rested my fist against my chin,  how was I going to get Y/N to fall in love with me? .
***
It was early morning the next day, the sun shown through the windows of my cabin but I did not rest, thinking about ways to make Y/N fall in love with me,  kept me up all night. I lay on my bed still thinking,  when I suddenly heard a soft knock on my cabin door.  I got up and shouted "Bloody hell Co..."I spoke until I opened the door seeing Y/N in front of me.  My blood felt like it rushed to my head, I felt my cheeks getting hot.  "Is this a bad time?" She asked,  I smiled and shook my head, "No,  come on in love." I said clearing the path for her to enter my cabin.  She walked passed me,  the sweet smell of her hair hit my nose.  "So this is where a captain spends most of his days." She said teasingly.  I chuckled and closed the door of the cabin. "Aye,  and his sleeping. " I said pointing at my bed.  She turned around and smiled, "Listen, since you're new around here... I'd like to invite you over to my home for dinner. " she stayed quiet and fidgeted with her fingers . I studied her for a moment and laughed,  "Of coarse I'll come." Her face lit up and it made me happy to see her happy.  "GREAT! I'll come by after work! " I raised my eyebrow and smiled "Sounds great love." She left the ship and I studied her as she walked further away from me. 

***

Readers pov:

You sat at work watching the clock strike, you sighed and laid your head on the desk,  "What's with you today?  Normally you aren't this impatient at work! " you cocked your head up, "I'm just ready for the day to end " you said smiling at David.  David chuckled as he swept the floor.  "No,  today feels different" he stopped as he put the broom away "feels like you're expecting something,  I know you,  I know when you're excited about something" he smiled and leaned against the counter top. "So tell me... What are you expecting today." You rolled your eyes,  "David it's nothing , I'm just waiting for the day to end."
***

A few hours went by and it was almost time to go,  you cleaned up and grabbed your things.  "Hey wanna head to Granny's with me and Mary? " David asked as he grabbed his coat putting it on.  You both walked out and locked up , "Uh. Not today thank you", you said smiling at him.  David smiled "Alright suit yourself,  see you later y/n!" You waved at David and watched him until he disappeared .
You headed down to the docks and saw Killian securing his ship,  "Have you left that ship today at all? " you asked teasingly.  Killian chuckled and scratched his head,  "Just making sure no one gets on her." You stepped inside the ship,  "Don't worry, if anyone tries I'll use my karate moves to beat them up." You laughed striking a karate pose.  Killian smiled and stared into your eyes, you cleared your throat and straightened up your body, "So, shall we go? " you asked smiling at him.  He nodded and you both walked off the ship to your home.

***
As soon as you arrived you unlocked your door turning on the house light,  "Well this is it,  Sorry about the mess I should of cleaned up before inviting you over." You said as you hung your coat up on the coat rack. 
Killian stepped in and looked around,  "What a fine vessel you have here lass." He said as he looked at the photo frames on a shelf nearby.  He took one in his hand and smiled.  "thanks! " you said as you headed to the kitchen and took out some food to make.  "I would of invited you to Granny's but people kind of like to stare at you when you eat. " you walked back into the living room with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine,  "I don't have any rum,  but I do have wine!" You smiled . You looked at him as you held the glasses and wine up "Wine is perfect love." You handed him a glass and poured some in for you and him.  "Well cheers! " you said raising your glass up and you both took a drink from your glasses. 
You walked back into the kitchen and he followed, "So what exactly are you cooking lass? " you poured pasta in boiling water, and giggled "Spaghetti of course! " he raised his eye brow and placed his hand near his belt,  "Ah!  Never had that before! " you gasped playfully as you put your hand against your chest,  "well Mister Jones,  you will love it,  this is an old family recipe,  I make the best spaghetti here in story Brooke!" Killian chuckled and scratched his chin,  "Well I'll be the judge of that" he said winking at you. 

***

Dinner was done and you placed the plates on the dining room table,  Killian pulled your chair out from under the table and you sat down "Well what a gentleman! " you said he sat next to you and smiled,  "Well a fine lass like you deserves to be treated well love." You blushed a little,   and you both stared into each others eyes.  Your heart fluttered and your thoughts took over, you remembered the dream you had, Killian lying on the floor in a pool of blood,  the only thing that stood out were his eyes, you could see the pain in his face, you could hear the torture in his voice.  You knitted your eyebrows together and felt his hand on top of yours,  "Is there something wrong love? " you shook your head , "The real reason why I invited you here was to tell you something."
Killian crunched his eyebrows together, "What is it?" He asked,  you took a deep breath in
"Before we met, I had this dream" you paused for a minute and started to talk again,  "you were dying in my dream. "