Chapter Nine: Enchanted Forest

AN: well I've been trying to write all I can so I hope you enjoy this chapter as well . Imma try to keep writing so I can finish this one. Not my best but I'm trying :p

As time flew by you and Killian along with the rest of the crew arrived to your destination, "Well love, welcome back to the Enchanted Forest." As soon as the Jolly Roger was secured you hopped off the ship breathing in the smell of the trees, you felt happy to be back in the Enchanted Forest . You heard footsteps behind you and a hand placed gently on your shoulder, you turned around to see Killian smile, "Thank you, for helping me get home I greatly appreciate it." You bowed your head, but before you could turn around Killian spoke, "Why don't I escort you to your brother?, a lass like you should not be wandering off during the night time like this." You hesitated for a moment and fidgeted with your fingers, "No, you went all this way to take me home it's okay." Killian smiled "I insist darling, you don't know what could be in those woods this time of night." Killian smiled and you smiled back, for a moment you stared into his beautiful blue orbs the ones that made you weak in the knees, you felt your heart thump fast, you wanted so badly to kiss him, to be with him and you couldn't wait to get back home to tell him how much you had missed him . 
Killian cleared his throat and startled you from your thoughts, you chuckled nervously and turned around walking towards the forest with him following you from behind, how were you going to get rid of him,

Time skip
***

"What exactly happened to your brother love?" Killian asked as you both walked around into the forest, you hesitated a bit "Uhm..He fell into a frozen lake and got really sick, I thought Camelot had medicines we didn't have here but I was wrong." You felt terrible for lying to him but you did not want to get involved, a couple of hours went by and Killian stopped next to a tree , "Either you're lost or you're lying to me." You shook your head, "No, it's about a days walk, we should rest here and we'll pick up tomorrow." Killian crunched his eyebrows and nodded, "Well I'll go get firewood lass, don't go wandering off, these woods aren't safe to walk at night." As soon as he disappeared you thought that now would be a great time to leave, you waited for a little while and got up making your way towards the beanstalk.

Time skip
****
You were mid way to the location of the beanstalk, it was dark in the forest, the only thing to be heard were the sounds of the night creatures and the wind rustling in between the leaves of trees and bushes. You were reminded about the days you'd spend here with Killian before the queen had casted her curse, you remembered how amazing it was to be with him, how protective he was when it would get dark, and how he'd watch you sleep first knowing that you were okay and well.
You smiled at this thought, you missed your Killian so much, and you couldn't wait to see him again.  Suddenly small crunching sounds came from behind you scaring you from your thoughts, you hid behind a tree only to see who it was, you sighed deeply, "it's just you." You said, Killian raised his eyebrow, "I'm starting to believe that you don't really have a brother , what is it that you're really here for." He said as he stepped closer towards you.
"I wish I could tell you , but that would mean that I would mess everything up." Killian looked at you in confusion "mess everything up?, what do you mean." You let out a deep sigh, "If I told you, you'd think of me as crazy, and if I told you it could ruin a future that doesn't need to be ruined, so please I need you to stay here and listen, it's for your own good." You turned around but Killian took hold of your arm, " I'm still not understanding. You lied, I need the truth or I'll just have to cut it out of you." He said as he took hold of his sword and pointed it towards your throat. You swallowed hard and backed into the tree behind you . "Tell me the real reason you came to the enchanted forest."

You took in a deep breath, "My name is (y/n) and I'm from the future."