Chapter 11: Cora

Killian stood there for a moment before he began to speak, "I know where she's at." he said. You both stood in silence. "You need to tell me where she's at Killian!" you took his hand into yours and he clenched his jaw for a moment, before taking his hand back. "I wish I could tell you but I can't, I promised I wouldn't tell anyone." you knitted your eyebrows together at what Killian had just said, "Why?" he turned around to face the living room, "Because, she was the one that helped me get here to Storybrooke to save you, If I break this promise, she'll kill you." You placed your hand on his shoulder and he pushed it off , "I have to go." he said and walked out of your home.

You stood there for a moment and left trying to catch up with Killian but failed when you ran into David and fell down onto the floor, "Oh!" he said as he helped you up. You dusted off the dirt from the floor and looked over Davids shoulder to see that Killian had disappeared, "Hi David." you said smiling at him as you continued to fix yourself from the fall. "Hey y/n what's going on? I saw Killian leave in a hurry is everything okay?" you smiled and nodded, "Yea everything is just peachy, I really have to go I'll talk to you later." you said as you left, you looked through every ally way and couldn't find Killian anywhere.

****
It was almost sunset and you still hadn't seen any sight of killian, you were ready to go home until you ended up at Mr. Golds shop, you entered, it was dark and gloomy, with no one in sight. You looked around and saw a familiar sword that once belonged to you. "Can I help you?" Rumple said as he was wiping his hands with a small rag. "I need you to do a locator spell." Rumple placed both hands on the glass counter, "Why should I help you?" He asked raising a brow, you walked towards the counter . "Regina has Killians heart, and I need to find Regina's mom...if I don't find her Killian will die. I need you to locate her mother, I'll pay you anything I'll give you a lock of my hair if I have to I just can't lose him." Rumple raised his hand asking for silence, "Let's see." He turned around and opened a glass case filled with a red liquid, "Is that blood?" Rumple nodded, " Yes, Coras blood..we use this and you'll be able to know where she's located." He added a drop of blood to the map of storybrooke and you watched it travel until it stopped. "The docks?" Rumple nodded, "She might have a spell around wherever she's on there so you won't be able to see her, I'll go with you." You and Rumple both headed towards the dock and he was right there was nothing there but familiar boats and one empty space at the end. "It should be there." He said and you both headed towards the empty lot. He waved his hands and there appeared a ship.  You saw Killian standing there with the woman you were supposed to find.  "Well hello Cora." Rumple said and smirked at her as she turned around. She smirked and walked towards Rumple, "It's been a long time Cora, didn't expect to see you here in Storybrooke." she raised her eyebrow, "I'm here because of my daughter, I heard she did all of this." you knitted your eyebrows together as you looked at Killian and back to Cora, you clenched your fists and felt your nails digging into your skin as you spoke, "Regina told me to come find you, and now that you're here she wants me to bring you to her." Cora looked at you and laughed, "Classic Regina, always getting someone else to do her dirty work for her isn't that right Rumple?" Rumple tightened his lips together and stared at the both of you, "Now if you'll excuse me dearies I have something important to do." he said as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

***

"So, are you coming or do I have to threaten you to come with me?" you told Cora as you took out a knife from your back pocket." She laughed "Oh you foolish girl!" as she waved her hand she threw you across the dock making you land on your side, "Y/N!" Killian shouted and ran towards you kneeling down to his knees to make sure you were okay, You sat up shoving his hand away from you. "Don't touch me!." you shouted, and then you watched Cora disappear. "Damn it!" you got up grabbing your arm, and looked to Killian who was still by your side, "Look, I was trying to convince her to go to Regina...she was almost willing to go until you and Rumple came along!" you looked to the floor as you felt your eyes fog up and felt your tears running down your face. "I just needed her to go, Now Regina's going to kill you and it's all my fault!." Killian lifted your chin up with his hand and smiled, "I can't get hurt love, I always survive." he kissed your lips softly and helped you head back home.