Part 2

Ok guys, so here is the second chapter and i hope you like it. I'm sorry for any mistakes, for english is not my first language. Feel free to write me or leave comments.

They went to the garage and sat in Baby, ready to leave for grocery shopping. Cas put his seat belt on and Dean couldn't supress a little laugh. „What?", Cas asked him confused and tilted his head a little. Dean found it adorable. „Nothing", he said „It's just, we run into every danger we can find and survive, well, more or less, and you still feel the need to put on a seat belt ." Cas squinted his eyes. He finally spoke up. „I can't afford to die in a car accident Dean. Who would save your ass, when you are about to die when I am gone?" Dean fake gasped, surprised by Cas' choice of words. Then he laughed. „Whoa Cas, what happened to your formally language?" „I think living together with you can change some things", Cas said watching at Dean. Dean looked at Cas, who looked at him serious. ‚Is Cas making a reference to something?', Dean thought. No that can't be, Cas isn't good at references. Although neither was he good at humor or swear words but still...They still looked each other in the eyes, when suddenly Deans phone made a noise. Cas smiled when Dean fumbled for his phone. „It's a text from Kevin. God dammit, we have been gone for five minutes, can't they survive without us for this little amount of time? I mean we haven't even left the garage", Dean said unnerved and opened the text message.

Kevin: Hey Dean, can you bring some Tofu? Dean shook his head laughing and typed back.

Dean: When have you become vegan again?I saw you eating delicious bacon this morning!

Kevin: I haven't. We just like the taste of Tofu.

Dean shook his head in disgust. We. Obviously Sammy was involved in this. No one else would drag you away from the deliciousness of meat except for him. He smiled down at his phone. Then he put it away and started the engine of Baby. „Kevin just wanted to have some other supplies", he explained to Cas, who nodded. In a comfortable silence they drove to town to the grocery store. Dean got them a shopping cart and they walked into the store. „So what's on the list?", Cas asked. „Umm", Dean searched his pockets for the list and put it out „first of all we have beer." „Of course", Cas said laughing. Dean had to smile. He loved to see Cas laughing, because it was part of Cas being human. Cas being human means Cas being around Dean and Dean got really attached to that. Honestly Dean got really attached to everything involving Cas. Seeing him, talking to him, just knowing that he is around made him relax a little. But it also upsets him because he has this feelings towards his best friend and he knows for a little time that this feeling is- as much as he hates to use that word- love. Yes, he was in love with Cas, but he just can't get himself to telling anyone about it. Mostly because he was scared that he will get rejected by Cas. But also because he feared what the others would think, especially Sammy... He shook the thoughts away and continued reading the shopping list to Cas. „So there is bacon, bread, tomatoes, lattuce, tofu", he rolled his eyes at the rabbit food his brother and Kevin wanted. „Also cheese, onions, minced meat, potatoes and last but definetly not least", he made a dramatic pause „pie!". Cas chuckled at him. „I assume you are making burgers for dinner", Cas half asked. „I planned to, any objections?" „No, of course not, Dean. You know i love your food", Cas smiled at him and Dean blushed a little by the choice of Cas'words. „My bad that's the only thing you love about me", Dean whispered so only he could hear it. „Did you just say something?", Cas asked him. Deans eyes got wide in shock. „No, no I didn't", he half yelled at Cas. „Did I say something wrong?", Cas asked, a little hurt playing in his voice. „No, god no, Cas. I'm sorry I didn't want to yell at you", he put his hand on Cas shoulder and smiled at him. Cas smiled back and Dean slowly took his hand back. They went through the grocery store to pick up all the items from the list. When Dean got the bread he noticed Cas standing in front of a shelf looking at something. He went over to him and saw Cas holding a glass of honey. „Cas?", Dean asked „Would you like to buy the honey?" Cas just then noticed Dean and looked at him. He looked happy, somehow peaceful. „No, Dean you already waste enough money on me. I just liked the bees on it", he said and put the glass back where it belonged. He slowly walked through the store. Dean followed him after he put the honey in the shopping cart. They got the rest of the items and went to pay for it. When they put their purchase in the car, Cas noticed the jar of honey. He looked at it and then at Dean who smiled at him and closed the trunk. They got in the car and drove back to the Bunker. „Dean, you didn't have to buy me the honey", Cas said a little shy. „I know", Dean said „but i wanted to, so I did." „Thank you, Dean", Castiel smiled at him and - was that a blush on the ex-angels face? „You don't really think like this, do you, Cas?" „Like what?", Cas asked tilting his head in confusion. „That we waste our money on you", Dean said looking at Cas concerned. „I-I don't know. I mean, I'm not really family and...", Cas mumbled but Dean cut him off. „Whoa Cas, stop it right there. You know you are family to me, I mean to us. Nothing we are doing for you is wasted, you understand me?" Dean blushed a little at his own words but when he saw Cas smiling at him with his whole face, he didn't care about it. All he cared about at this moment was that Cas was happy, because that's what made him happy. They were still smiling when they arrived back at the bunker and brought their purchase inside.

So that was the second chapter. I hope you liked it. I am trying to update as often as I can as long as I have vacation. Thanks for reading!