Part 5

Ok now here we go with Part 5. Thanks for reading.

Dean didn't know what to do. He didn't know if Cas liked him the way he liked Cas. And he definetly didn't know if he should tell him about his feelings or not. Sadly he couldn't talk to anyone about this, because he was afraid of what everyone might think about him. Dean never liked men before. He didn't see himself as gay. It was just Cas. Cas. How could one human, or ex-angel, turn his world upside down? The thing with the tea was a hint that maybe Cas liked Dean the same way but then again there was nothing else. No looks, no touches, no nothing. Dean decided that maybe it's best that he tried to avoid Cas for a little time to think about everything. So when he got up the next morning he decided to first take a long shower because he knew Cas would be in the kitchen by now. After the shower he slowly headed towards the kitchen to drink his beloved coffee. But his luck, Cas was still there happily chatting with Kevin. "Good morning, Dean", Cas said and smiled at him as he poured himself a cup of coffee. Dean just nodded in his direction and left the kitchen as soon as possible. He ran into Sam on his way out. "Hey, Dean. Is everything alright with you? You look kind of disturbed", Sam asked him. "Nah, everything is okay Sammy. Just had a bad night" Dean lied and walked away. "Has anyone done something to Dean?", Sam asked the other two as he entered the kitchen."Not that I knew", Kevin said and Cas nodded his head in approval. "Strange", Sam mumbled and got himself some coffee. Cas stood up from his chair. "I'm gonna go look after him", he announced and left the kitchen. He figured that Dean would have gone to his room so he walked there. While walking he thought about if he could have done anything that could have made Dean angry. But he couldn't think of anything except the tea disaster, but he thought he fixed that one. When he arrived at Dean's door he knocked. "Yeah?", Dean asked through the closed door. "Can I come in?", Cas asked. Dean got to the door and opened it a little. "What is it, Cas?" "I just wanted to check on you. You seemed a little bit off this morning. Is everything alright?" "My god, yes, okay? Everything is good. Can't I just have a little time on my own?", he yelled. Cas looked down at the floor, hurt. "Of course you can, Dean. I will leave", with that he turned around and hurried down the floor trying to hide the tears that came up in his eyes. He went to his own room and cried. Dean knew he hurt Cas, he knew he fucked up real bad, again.And he also knew that his heart was heavy as a rock right know just thinking about that he had hurt Cas. That was the last thing he wanted. He rested his head against the door. And just stayed like this, thinking about what he did. After some time he tought about that Cas would have been less hurt if Dean just told him the truth. Yeah, Dean could get hurt, he could get really hurt, but damn at least he wouldn't have to see that look on Cas face again and know that it was his fault.So he came to the conclusion that Cas deserved the truth and by that he meant the full truth. Including the I have been gay for you a couple of weeks part. He was terrified. Still he slowly walked towards Cas room. He knocked, but didn't get an answer."Cas, I know I was mean. Please let me in. I need to talk to you." Silence "Really bad", he added. Still nothing. He opened the door himself and found the room empty. A little bit confused he walked towards the library where he suspected him next. And there he was. Sitting on a table and hiding his face inside a book. "Cas", Dean said entering the room, glad they were alone. Cas put the book down and looked at him and Dean could see that he had cried and it broke his heart. "I'm sorry, Cas. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I shouldn't have avoided you in the first place. I was being stupid", Dean apologized. "Why were you avoiding me, Dean? Did I do something wrong?", Cas asked and Dean could hear how broken his voice sounded. "No, you didn't. It was just me being super stupid. And I'm so sorry, Cas. I don't know how to make it up to you." He rested his head in his hands totally understanding if Cas didn't want to talk to him again. "It's okay, Dean", Cas said."No, it's not", Dean was mad at himself. "Just don't avoid me anymore. It's just... everything is better when you are there", Cas whispered to him. Dean looked up at him in these beautiful eyes. They stared at each other some moments and Dean has never been surer about something than about telling Cas everything right now. "Cas, I-I need to tell you something", he stuttered. "You can tell me anything, Dean", Cas smiled at him. "I..", he started. In that moment Sam ran into the library. "Hey guys, go pack your bags, I found us a case!", he yelled and dragged them out of the library to go get ready.

Sooo...things are going somewhere. What do you think? Tell me in the comments! And thanks for reading and voting, I am really glad you people exist!