Part 13

And finally - the movie! Enjoy!

"How about Lord of the rings?", Kevin asked all of them.  " I  can't", Dean said. "What? Why?" " I kinda swore an oath to Charlie to never watch it without her", Dean mumbled. "Really?", Kevin asked laughing. "She made me do it when I was drunk. I think she even has a video...", Dean got lost in that thought. Kevin kept looking through their movie collection. "Silence of the lambs?", Dean asked. "I watched that like 2 days ago", Kevin said and got weird looks from the brothers. "What I had nothing to do", he kept looking and held up a DVD "the Rock". "No, that always reminds of that time we were in prison...", Sam said absentmindedly. Dean hit Sam's arm with his fist. "Dude, will you shut it", he said glaring Sam. Just then Sam realized what he had said. "You went to prison?", Kevin and Cas said in unison. "Noooo...yes", Dean said and looked to the floor ashamed of what Cas would think about him now. "Why?", Cas asked. "Well, we let ourselfs get arrested, because there was a ghost in the prison. That was really one brilliant plan of Dean. We nearly had to stay there...", Sam tried to explain. "But we got out, didn't we?", Dean said a little pissed. "Why would they put you into prison right away, anyway ?", Kevin was curious. "Ah, we were accused of some murders, credit card fraud and some other things...", Dean said and looked up at Kevin's shocked gaze. "What? I just did my job as a hunter". "You let yourself imprison when you knew they would keep you?", Kevin was shocked. "Yeah, that's what I do. I save people, with no consideration of my own life. So what?", Dean shrugged his shoulders. He catched a glimpse of Cas' sad looking face. "Yeah that got you to hell once", Sam reminded him. "Drop it, Sammy. I would do it again any day". "You went to hell?!", Kevin couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Yeah, I made a crossroad deal with a demon. Sammy had died and...I mean... I just had to save him", he looked over to Sam, who smiled at him. "Actually Cas got me out of there", Dean smiled at his secret boyfriend. Kevin smiled at the couple, but then coughed, remebering the two that they were not alone. "Someone should make a movie about your life", Kevin laughed. "God, no. These friggin books are more than enough." "Books?", Kevin asked. "Yeah, the prophet before you wrote books about our lifes. We even have a fandom.", Sam explained. "Yeah, leaded by your crazy ex-wife", Dean said. "Ex-wife?", Kevin screeched "What else did you hide from me?". "That's a long story", Sam let his head fall into his hands. "So back to the movie...", Dean said helping his brother out. "How about Harry Potter? You haven't sworn an oath on that one too, right?", Kevin asked Dean, who laughed and shook his head. "Then it's settled". "I'm gonna make some popcorn", Dean said and stood up, heading to the kitchen. "I'll help you", Cas said following him out of the room. When they arrived in the kitchen, Dean turned around to face Cas with a sad expression on his face. "Do you love me less, because you know more of my past now?",Dean asked looking at the floor. Cas took a step closer and lifted Dean's head up to meet his eyes. "I could never ever love you any less, Dean Winchester. Actually it's the other way around. I love you more with each day and with each thing I get to know about you. I mean, you risked your life to safe those people in the prison. I guess there wouldn't be much people who'd do that. And it makes you just more loveable in my eyes. Although I think you have to stop that. Out of selfish reasons. I don't want you to get killed. I love you so, so much", with that he leaned in until their lips locked. They moved in perfect sync and Cas' hand found Dean's neck. When Cas opened his mouth a little bit more, Dean took it as an invitation to slip his tongue into Cas' mouth. Cas hummed happily into the kiss, that got pretty heated, Dean's one hand resting on Cas' lower back and the other in his hair. "Hey, where is the popcorn", they heard a scream coming from the living room. They had totally forgotten about that. They pulled away and Dean hastily put the popcorn in the microwave. While they waited he took Cas' hand in his. "You know I love you so, so much, too", Dean said and smiled at Cas. "Yeah I know that", he leaned in again but the sound of the microwave made him stop. They put the popcorn in a bowl and went back to the living room. Cas, Dean and Kevin sat down on the couch and Sam in the  armchair. They started the movie and Cas had a lot of questions like "how didn't he know he was a wizard", "why does the hairy giant have a three headed dog", "why is there candy tasting like vomit" or Deans favourite "how couldn't he notice it was a broom in the broomstick shaped package". At sometime Dean found Cas hand in the space between them, but he found it to be too obvious to take his hand. So he secretly linked their pinky fingers. Cas looked at him smiling until Dean motioned for him to look at the screen again, because damn that quidditch match was exciting. Kevin took the popcorn bowl from Cas and noticed their linked fingers. He smiled to himself. He was really happy for Dean and Cas. If somebody deserved to have a little light in their shitty lives than it is these two. Sam too of course, but if he got the signs right there was some girl named Eileen in his life. He liked to see his family happy. It gave him hope. Hope that maybe someday he could live a normal live again. That someday the demons would stop searching for him so he could live with his mother again. Although his mother visits him every couple of weeks. He was happy that she was out of danger. Maybe one day he would get his old life back but then again, looking around at the happy faces of the people who were his family now he thought 'do I really want my old life back?'

So what do you think? I made them watch Harry Potter because I am a Potterhead, yeah! Thanks for reading!