Part 27

Okay here goes Part 2 of the christmas day.

"Crowley?", Dean turned around to see his...well...friend? Enemy? Frenemy? "What are you doing here?". "Is that a way to greet your bestie?", Crowley asked. "Moose, Bobby, Jody", he nodded in their direction. "Castiel", he said when he saw the man "you're not an angel anymore?". Crowley sounded honestly sad at this fact. "I'm sorry". Castiel nodded and looked to the ground. "So, why are you here, Crowley?", Dean asked again. "Ah, yes. First of all congratuations on finally admitting your feelings to Castiel". "How'd you know?", Dean asked surprised. "Come on, I am the king of hell". "What?", Jackie, Donna and Claire asked in unison, but Dean just waved them off. "Other than that, I brought you a christmas present", Crowley said and everyone looked at him, not sure if that was a good thing or a bad one. "Okay?", Dean said hesitantly. Crowley smiled, snapped his fingers and suddenly there was another man in the room. A man only three people knew. Sam looked surprised, Castiel smiled and Dean tried to hold back the tears, when he saw his dead friend standing in front of him. "Benny", he whispered and went towards the man, who opened his arms. "How is that possible?", Dean asked. "I don't know man, last thing I remember is fighting in purgatory so Sam could get out", Benny explained. "You died", Crowley stated "but I saved your ass". "Is that a trick?", Sam asked. "No, it's a peace offer. I think it's time we fight together", Crowley explained and for some reason Sam believed him. "Won't you sit down with us?", Dean offered Crowley and he smiled a genuinly happy smile and sat down to apologize for the things he did to Jody. "Castiel, mate. Look at you! Way better looking than I remember", Benny greeted Cas. Cas laughed and hugged him. "That's not true. You always looked good", Dean said to his boyfriend and Cas smiled. "Aw, still happy together I see", Benny said happily. "How do you know they are a  cupple?", Sam asked "they are together for like 3 month". "You weren't together in purgatory?", Benny asked. "No, why would you think so?", Dean asked. "Are you kidding me? I told you I had found a way out and you insisted on searching Castiel. For a year. In Purgatory, man. I wouldn't do that, if not for the love of my life", Benny explained. "Subtle Dean", Kevin laughed and Dean blushed a little. Cas smiled and kissed Dean on the cheek. They all sat down and talked about how they have been, what has changed and what's gonna be for christmas dinner. Which reminded Dean of that he had to prepare dinner. So he stood up and went to the kitchen. Followed by Benny, who turned out to be a good cook. When dinner was ready, they all sat down at the table and ate and talked and just enjoyed the moment of being absolutely happy. It was already late, when they finished dinner. Crowley snapped his fingers and all the dishes were done. "Well, that's something I need to learn", Jody said and Crowley laughed. "Time for presents", Sam announced and everyone disappeared in their rooms to get their presents for the people they love. Donna, Jody and Claire exchanged their presents, as well as Kevin and his mom. Sam got Dean 'Finding Nemo' as well as 'Finding Dory' (I hope you have all seen the new epsiode). "I will not apologize for loving this fish", Dean laughed and hugged his brother, then gave him his present. It was the latest season from Game of Thrones and a leather  bracelet. Sam looked at it a little confused. "It was from Henry, our grandfather. I thought you maybe want to...", he couldnt finish his sentence because Sam pulled him into a moose hug. "Thank you, Dean". "You are welcome Sammy". Sam put the  bracelet on an smiled. Then the brothers turned to Kevin. "Hey Kev, come over man", Dean said and Sam handed him a letter. "NO WAY!", Kevin exclaimed, when he had opened the card. "What is it?", Charlie asked excited. "They preordered the new Legend of Zelda for me", Kevin said smiling. "Oh my god! I am so jealous!", Charlie pouted. "Oh by the way my queen", Dean spoke up and handed her an equal letter. "I love you guys so much", Charlie practically jumped at the boys in joy when she received the same present as Kevin. Sam got Eileen a necklace with a heart on it and she had tears in her eyes when she opened it. Jackie got over to the boys. "You know I don't have a present really but a surprise", she said and pulled off her shirt. "Didn't know you were a stripper", Dean teased. "Haha", she sassed and pointed on her ribcage, where an anti posession tattoo sat. "Awesome", Dean said and Cas nodded in approval. "You are happy about her having a tattoo?", Claire asked "Can I live with you?". Jody glared her and they laughed. "It's an anti posession tattoo", Dean explained "we all have one". Claire looked at them in disbelieve and Dean rolled his eyes. He pulled down his collar and showed it to her as well as Sam. Kevin and Mrs. Tran showed theirs and Cas lifted his shirt to show his ribs with the Enochian tattoo and the anti posession tattoo that he got a while ago. "I feel a little attacked right now", Crowley said and everyone laughed. "You know I am still bi?", Dean said to Jackie and her eyes got wide before she pulled on her shirt again. "I forgot", she smiled. "I didn't mind", Charlie whispered and winked. Jackie smirked and Dean looked confused. He turned around to face Cas and handed him a present. "It's not much but I thought you might like it", he said as Cas unpacked the present. "But you already got me the sweater", Cas said confused. "Yeah but that's your real present". Cas pulled the present out of the wrapping paper and a tear fell down. "Dean..." "I promised you we'd put a photo of us on the nightstand", Dean said and looked at the framed photo in Cas' hands that Sammy had taken a while ago. "Thank you", Cas said crying a little and hugging Dean. "I love you", he whispered and pulled back to kiss Dean. "I love you too", Dean said. Cas pulled out a little box and handed it to Dean. "Merry Christmas, Dean". Dean opened the box and found a bullet in it. He pulled it out and noticed it was attached to a necklace. "Is that...", he started. "The bullet that hit me, yes", Cas stated. Dean looked at him, stood up and left the room. "Dean?", Cas asked and followed him out of the room to the kitchen. "Dean I didn't want to make you angry", Cas said sadly. "You didn't", Dean said sobbing "I just didn't want them to see me cry". Cas went over and hugged him. " I didn't mean to make you cry", Cas wiped his tears away with his thumbs. "I thought you might like it because it belongs to our story. If not for that bullet we might not be together right now. You always said that the bulett was meant for you and I agree you should have it. But not in your body, Dean. I would do it the same way if I had to. I would do it all again if it was to safe you. I love you so much Dean. I don't want you to feel guilty anymore. It was my decision and without it you might be dead and you would have never known that I love you. This bullet, as dumb as it sounds, gave me the chance to be with you and to tell you that I love you. I have never been happier to get shot". Dean was still crying a little. The bullet reminded him of how Cas saved him and that he felt guilty. But Cas was right. Without it Dean had never admitted his feelings, they wouldn't be together and now Dean wasn't feeling guilty but finally feeling grateful that Cas had saved him. "I love you so much", he said and kissed Cas who smiled into the kiss. They parted and Dean pulled the necklace over his head. "I love it ", he said looking at the necklace and Cas let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He grabbed his hand and left the room. "Let's go back to the others", Cas said and they left the kitchen hand in hand to celebrate with their friends and family.