Part 6

Part 6. I hope you like. Here we go.

"Come on, guys. Please let me come. I could help you", Kevin begged. "No, Kevin. It's too much of a risk. What if you get hurt or worse. Cas can't help you with his mojo anymore", Sam explained and Dean saw a hurt expression appearing on Cas' face. He couldn't stand this so he went over to him and patted his back. "It's okay, buddy, it's not what defines you. You help us in so many other ways", Dean reassured him, keeping his hand on Cas' back. Cas looked up at him and saw Dean smiling. Dean smiling always made Cas feel better. "Oh shit sorry Cas. I didn't mean it like that, you know how thankful I am of your help", Sam tried to apologize. "It's okay, Sam. I know I'm not as much of a help as a human as I was as an angel. But I try my best", Cas said a little bit of sadness playing in his voice. "We all do", Dean whispered to Cas trying to remind him of the tomato incident and that everyone had to learn to be good at something. Cas face lit up at that memory. "I'm still learning to be a hunter", he said to Sam, smiling. Sam smiled back at him. "Yes you are. That's the only way to do it.", he told him. "HA!", Kevin yelled "So its also the only way for me to learn it. Got you there, Sam. I'll go pack my bag." And with that he left the room and stormed to his own. Sam ran behind him. "Wait, we have to talk about that", he screamed following him down the halls of the bunker. "Kids", Dean laughed shaking his head. Cas smiled at him with that special smile of his that made Dean feel at home. "Thank you, Dean", he just said. "What for?" "Reminding me that I am still learning. That I don't have to be perfect." You are perfect to me, Dean thought to himself but didn't say it out loud. "Not for that. That's like human rule number one." Cas laughed and Dean joined him. "Ok. I'll go grab my bag. I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't burn the bunker down while I'm gone." Cas tilted his head in confusion. So freaking adorable, Dean thought but said "forget it". When he was almost out of the room Cas called after him. "Yeah?", he asked. "What did you want to tell me earlier?", Cas looked curious. Oh shit, Dean had nearly forgotten about it. But he didn't want to tell Cas when they were in a rush. He wanted to take his time. Explain it to him. Most of all he didn't want to sit in a car with him for a few hours when Cas hated him. But hopefully that wouldn't happen. But now he had to wait till after the hunt. "Oh, it wasn't that important. I'll tell you when we get back." Cas still looked confused but nodded his head. "Okay, then I'll go get my bag. Do you have yours?". Cas hold up his back and Dean went to his room.

20 minutes later they all sat in Baby on their way to the next hunt. All included Kevin, who just wouldn't take no as an answer. Somehow Dean was proud of him, reminded him of himself. "So what do we have to deal with?", Dean asked, still not knowing what they were hunting. "Vampires, I guess", Sam said explaining what he found out. "Yep, sounds like vamps, shouldn't be that hard", Dean said and kept on driving to their destination. Thankfully it was just an hour drive so they hadn't got to stay at a motel for the night if they got the vampires that day. According to Sam's research it were only two and not even good ones. They were seen on some traffic camera killing a guy. So the plan was find, kill and burn. Sam was already on the find part with Kevin. They had already found the identitys of the two vampires and were searching for any clue of where they could be. Logically they weren't in their houses for the police was searching them. But Sam found out that the grand-uncle of one of them owned an old cabin in the woods so they figured maybe they had to be there. When they arrived at the cabin they saw light inside and through a window they could see one of the two vampires. It was definetly the guy from the traffic camera. "That is going to be easy", Dean said smirking at the others. Little did he know what was going to happen.

Yep, that was it. What do you mean? Again thanks for reading, voting and writing comments, it means a lot to me.