Part 7

Hey! I'm sorry I couldn't update in the last days, but since the new episode was at 3 am in my country I didn't get much sleep that night so...yeah...anyways here we go with the next part. Enjoy!

"Are these the guys from the traffic cam video?", Kevin asked from the backseat. "Definetly", Sam and Dean said in unison. They got out of the car and walked to Baby's trunk to get themselves some weapons. Dean and Sam got a machete each and handed Kevin and Cas a gun. "What should I do with a gun, Dean? Vampires don't even get affected by these", he held the gun up. "I don't want you two to get too close to the vamps. You are new to hunting and I don't want you to get hurt, got me? When they come near, you shoot them, it will slow them down. There's silver bullets in there", Dean explained. Kevin nodded. He understood that Dean was like this, since it was his first hunt. But Cas rolled his eyes at Deans answer. "Dean, you know I'm not good with a gun. I'm much better off with my angel blade." He handed the gun back to Dean. Now it was Dean's turn to roll his eyes. "Fine, but be careful and stay in the background. It shouldn't be that hard. Me and Sammy can take care of it. You two just back us up. Alright?", Cas nodded hesitantly, but wanted to stick to Dean's plan as it was a good one. They made themselves ready for the fight, but Dean looked forward to it being an easy hunt. It was just two vampires and they were four. I shouldn't be that hard. They quietly walked towards the house and looked through the window inside. They only saw one of the vampires. "There's only one of them inside. We can go in, kill it, search the other one, then kill him and be home for dinner", Dean smiled, happy about his brilliant plan. Sammy laughed, Kevin was nervous and Cas, being Cas, was confused at why they were laughing. Dean signaled them to crowd around the door.Then he slowly opened it and they all headed in. Sam and Dean moved towards the vampire in the room, who hadn't noticed them by now. After them came Cas and at the end Kevin, who held his gun with shaking hands. No one has noticed that the second vampire stood behind the door.he was just waiting for them to come in and attack since he had heard them talking outside. So while the group sneaked up on the vampire, the other vampire sneaked up on the groups last member- Kevin. None of the boys noticed since the vampire was really quiet. They just turned around when they heard their friend getting thrown into the wall. Kevin flew across the room, lost his weapon somewhere in between and then lay on the floor unconscious. "Kevin", Sam screamed and ran towards him. Dean stormed to the other vampire, ready to kill him. And then everything happened too fast. Dean beheaded the vampire and his head rolled to the ground. The other vampire screamed at him and grabbed Kevin's gun from the floor to shoot at him. In the next moment three things happened at the same time. The vampire pulled the trigger, Sam beheaded him and Cas jumped in front of Dean to protect him from the bullet. The bullet hit Cas in the left shoulder right above his chest. Cas fell to the ground pressing his hand on the bleeding wound. "God damn it, Cas, why did you do that?", Dean shouted more to himself than to Cas, who was barely even conscious. "Don't you dare closing your eyes now, Castiel", Dean screamed at him. The use of his full name made Cas stirr and he looked at Dean. Dean's face was full of worry and fear and a little bit anger, but Cas could only focus on the aching pain in his shoulder. A little bit further down and the vampire would have shot him directly into his heart. Kevin was up again and was holding his aching head when he noticed Cas. He and Sam got over to the other two. Dean pulled off his jacket and pressed it on the wound, that already soaked the jacket in blood. He tossed Sammy the keys to Baby and motioned for all of them to go out. He carried Cas to the car and got in the back seat with him, holding his head in his lap to make sure he stays conscious. Sammy drove the car, with Kevin shotgun. They drove nearly twice the speed limit, but no one cared. "Don't you dare dying on me like this, Castiel. Do you hear me? Please fight, Cas", Dean mumbled in the backseat. Within half an hour they were back at the bunker and Dean carried Cas inside and layed him on the living room table (yeah, they have a living room now, deal with it). Kevin rushed to get the first aid kit and Sam carefully took of his shirt. Cas took a sharp breath. He's alive, Dean thought and released a breath he didn't know he was holding. When Kevin get to them, they disinfected the wound and got the bullet out of his shoulder. The wound needed stitches, so Sam did them. He cleaned it all up and bandaged Cas. Cas was breathing heavy but stopped bleeding. They could hear a silent 'thank you' coming from him, before he fell asleep right on the table. Dean brought him to his (Cas') room while the others cleaned the table from the blood. After that he took a shower and went to sleep himself, always thinking about why Cas did this...

Ooookay, so how did you like it? I know I hurt Cas and I am sorry, but he did it for Dean. Please tell me what you think in the comments! Thanks for reading!