Part 10

My tenth chapter already, yay! I hoped you guys liked the story so far and I am so thankful for each and every reader! You make my day guys, thanks!

They stood there for some time, just hugging and kissing and smiling.Suddenly Cas’ expression got shocked and he looked at Dean a little sadly. “What?” Dean asked “is something wrong?”. “Does that mean we can’t be friends anymore?”, Cas asked him concerned. Dean began to laugh at him. “Of course not”, Dean reassured him and took his hands. “It means we are more than friends. If-if you would like that, of course”. Dean stuttered because he was a little bit scared of Cas’ answer. “I’d like that”, Cas said and smiled his toothy grin. Dean smiled back at him. “So we are boyfriends?”, Dean asked. “Sounds perfect to me”, Cas squeezed Dean’s hands. "Same here". They kissed again until Dean's stomach began to growl. Dean looked at Cas a little guilty. "I'm sorry, Cas. Would you mind come eating something with me?" "Of course not, Dean. I saved you from a bullet, It would be silly to let you starve to death now". They both laughed and went out the door. Dean looked around and when he noticed nobody was there he took Cas' hand in his and walked to the kitchen with him. Cas noticed how Dean looked around and got a little sad. Was Dean ashamed of their new relationship? When they arrived at the kitchen, Dean found some leftover Pizza and put it on a plate, then sat down next to Cas at the kitchen table. "Dean?" "Yeah,Cas?", Dean said chewing his Pizza. "A-are you ashamed of me?", he asked looking down on his lap. Dean's face fell. "No. Why would you think that?" " Because you made sure nobody was watching before you took my hand" "Cas, I'm sorry.It has nothing to do with you, I swear" "Then what is it, Dean? Talk to me, please". Dean took a deep breath and looked at Cas' concerned face. He hoped he would understand. " It's just...my father was very homophobic, you know. And as good as I know that Sammy has no problem with Charlie, I don't know how he would react when he finds out that I am gay and even with my best friend. I mean you two are really close friends as well and I don't wanna ruin something for anyone. I am just so afraid that the others could hate me for what I feel. Does that make any sense?" "It does", Cas put his hand on Dean's cheek and kissed him. "We can keep it a secret", Cas said "as long as I get to be with you, I'm fine". "Thank you, Cas", Dean said reliefed. He looked into Cas wonderful blue eyes and his feelings overwhelmed him. "I love you so much, Cas", he meant every single word. Cas looked at him at first a little shocked, not expecting Dean to say 'I love you' so soon. But then his face lit up and a little tear made its way down his cheek. "I love you, too". Dean leaned over till his and Cas' lips met. Their kiss was slow and full of love. Cas giggled and pulled away. "You taste like Pizza", he said to Dean who laughed. Cas yawned and they made their way back to their rooms. When they stood in front of Dean's door, both of them hesitated, not knowing what to do now. "You know, you could sleep here if you'd like", Dean suggested blushing slightly. Cas looked down. "Dean..." "No, Cas, you don't have to if you don't want" Dean looked a little hurt but he could understand. "No, it's not that I don't want, Dean, it's just that I never...", Cas hesitated. "Sleep somewhere else?", Dean asked. "Never had sex before", Cas mumbled. "Cas, I didn't mean that", Dean lay a finger under Cas' chin so he would look at him. He looked him in the eyes and smiled at him with all the love he had inside him. "And first of all, you don't have to be ashamed of that. I slept with a lot of women, but I didn't love them so it didn't mean anything. Second I never had sex with a guy or someone I loved before, so we are both virgins here. And third, we don't have to rush things. I just want you near, because everything is better when you are by my side, Cas. I love you and I want to spent every second with you. We lost enough time already". When Dean ended, Cas was smiling. He put his arms around Dean and embraced him. "Thank you, Dean. In this case I would love to sleep here." They got inside Deans room and Dean put out pyjama pants and an old t shirt for him and Cas. Cas got to the bathroom first to get ready. When he came back it was Deans turn. Cas stood in Deans room not knowing what he should do so he just sat down on the bed. He watched the photos on Dean's nightstand. Some from when he was a kid, some from this year with Bobby and Charlie and Kevin. One with Jody and Donna. "I'm sorry there is no photo of you, but I didn't had one. I hope soon there is a photo of the two of us", he heard Dean's voice from the door. "I would like that very much", Cas said. "You know you need to lie down to sleep?", Dean smiled at him sitting on the bed a little awkward. "I waited for you", Cas said and patted on the bed, leaving the side next to the nightstand with the photos to Dean. Dean got in bed beside him and opened his arms for Cas, who happily laid his head on Deans chest. Dean closed his arms around him and kissed his head. "Goodnight, Cas. I love you." "Goodnight, I love you too." They both slept within minutes and had the best sleep they got in weeks.

They are happy, yay! Okay please tell me what you think! Thanks for reading and voting. I love you guys!