Part 20

I have many ideas in my head at the moment :D

The days went by and they kept watching movies or playing games together. Cas and Dean snuggled up on the couch most of the time. They lay next to each other, Cas' head resting on Dean's chest while Dean and Kevin discussed which 'The Legend of Zelda' game to play. "There is nothing to discuss, 'Ocarina of time' is the best game ever made", Dean demanded and Kevin nodded his head. "Can't argue with that. So new game or play my level?", Kevin asked Dean. "Where are you currently?", Dean asked curious. "Water temple", Kevin answered and rolled his eyes. "Aw hell no, that fucking water temple", Dean yelled "let's start a new level and show Cas all the joys of the game instead of ruining it with the shitty water temple" (as you may notice I HATE THIS GODFORSAKEN MOTHERFUCKING WATER TEMPLE). Cas looked up at Dean. "What is this game about?", he asked. "It's about a boy who kills monsters to safe everyone else", Dean  explained, fanboying in the process. Cas squinted his eyes. "What?", Dean asked his boyfriend. "It's a game about you?", Cas aked completely serious and Dean smiled at him. "He's not wrong, you know. Link never had a childhood either", Kevin stated and Dean just stared at him, a little creeped out about this parallel. They tried to explain Cas how to use the controller and what to do and soon they started playing, sitting on the floor in front of the TV.
"God I hate that fairy"
"I like the green lady. She is nice"
"Why can't little green guy let me get through, the Deku tree demanded it"
"OH SHIT! Dean kill that spider!"
"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A GIANT SPIDER?"
"But...but we saved him. Why is he dying?", Cas asked with a sad voice and Dean could swear he saw tears forming in his eyes. "Even Link can't save everyone, Cas", Dean said. Cas sat between Dean's legs and now leant into his chest, trying to hide his face in it. "Are you alright?", Dean asked. "No...", Cas said sounding hurt "We saved him, he should live". Dean lay his arms around Cas and pulled him closer resting his chin on Cas' head. "It's just a video game", he whispered in his hair. "I know...but...it happens too often in our real life, too. I thought I would save everyone and now I am human", Cas said quietly. "But you are not dead", Dean said. "But I felt like it at first", Cas admitted and it made Dean's heart break a little. "Until I found back to you", Cas added and a small smile crept his way back into Dean's face. "You know, sometimes something really bad has to happen for something good to start", Dean said and pointed to the TV screen where the little Deku sprout appears. "It's a baby tree", Cas exclaims happily and his face lit up. "Yes it is and he needs to shut up so I can move on", Kevin said and pressed all the buttons, hoping that it would make the tree talk faster (that's hopeless btw, it will not help you). Dean chuckled at Kevin's comment and leaned down to Cas' ear. "Are you feeling better now?", he asked and Cas nodded. "I love you", he said and sat up again to kiss Cas on his head. "I love you, too".
After a few hours of gaming they were all starving and decided to get Pizza. They got two extra large pizzas, one of them with a little - and by little I mean a lot- garlic on it. Dean really liked the taste of garlic on Pizza and so he ate one piece after another. "You may want to eat some of the garlic pizza, Cas. That is if you are planning on kissing Dean tonight", Kevin said playfully. "Of course I am planning on kissing Dean tonight", Cas said a little offended and Dean and Kevin chuckled at how he didn't got that reference. "He means because I am eating garlic. And if you don't eat it, too, you may think I stink or something", Dean explained and Cas nodded his head, reaching out for a piece of the garlic pizza.
After another few hours of gaming they decided that it was time to hit the hay. They said their goodnights to Kevin and headed to their room. They got ready for bed and when Dean sat down on the bed against his headboard Cas stradled his lap. "Got a promise to keep", he said as an explanation and started to kiss Dean. "Is that about the garlic?", Dean asked when they parted for breath. "Yes. And you really did eat a lot of it", Cas said laughing, making Dean blush in embarassment. "So bad?", he asked. "No", Cas reassured him "but I am still happy, there is plenty more of you to kiss". Cas moved his lips to Dean's forehead, then nose, his cheeks and then moved on to his jaw kissing the stubble Dean had grown and Dean hummed in response.  He left a few kisses and went down further until his lips met Dean's neck. Dean took in a sharp breath when Cas found his soft spot and a little moan escaped his lips. That encouraged Cas even more and he started sucking at Dean's neck, kissing and licking over the bruises he left there. "I hope you don't leave marks", Dean mumbled through gritted teeth, trying not to moan. Cas smirked suspiciously and continued sucking on the soft flesh of Dean's neck. Dean let out another moan with another bruise forming on his neck, getting really turned on. "Cas...", he said, arousal filling his voice. "Yeah?" "If you don't stop, I think we get a problem, if you know what i mean", Dean said regretfully. Cas pulled away from his neck, thankfully getting what Dean was trying to say. "Sorry", he mumbled. "Oh, no no no. Don't be sorry. Just continue this, when we are ready to go further", Dean smiled at him and Cas smiled back. "I promise", Cas said and leant forward to cath Dean's lips with his own. They kissed until they were both too tired to continue and fell into a peacefull sleep in each others arms.
The next morning Dean made breakfast while Cas was sitting at the kitchen table. He had this grin on his face the whole morning and Dean just couldn't figure out why. That was until Kevin joined them in the kitchen. "Woah, dude what happened to your neck?", he asked a little concerned. He looked from a very concerned looking Dean into the face of a very unconcerned looking Cas, who tried to hold back his laughter. "No way", Kevin asked and Cas nodded and they both broke out into a fit of laughter. "What...", Dean asked, but got an answer when he looked into the mirror. "What the hell, baby? I told you not to leave marks...", Dean pouted. "Oh my god. I thought I would never see a hickey on you", Kevin laughed through tears. "It's not that funny, Kev", Dean stated. "Yes it is", Kevin tried to breathe. "I think you look adorable", Cas said and smiled at Dean. "Thank you", Dean said and went over to the table to set down the bacon and the pancakes and pulled Cas into a kiss. "Now everyone can see that you belong to me", Cas added. "Don't you think the handprint did that already?", Dean asked smiling and kissed Cas again. "Awww, you two are just too damn cute with your kisses and Dean's hickeys" , Kevin stated and started laughing again, Dean and Cas joining in. Nobody noticed Sam standing in the kitchen doorway.

Dum dum dum. Sam is about to find out. It was bound to happen.
Yeah I love 'the legend of zelda'. And Ocarina of time IS the best game ever, but the water temple sucks, a lot!
Also I love teasing people when they have hickeys. I am a bad person, I know.
So please tell me what you think, I am always happy about your feedback. Thanks for reading.