Part 22

Now the whole bunker family knows and it makes me really happy.

"Oh sorry guys", Sam covered his eyes after entering Cas' and Dean's room. "Geez, Sammy, we are not naked", Dean laughed and holds Cas even closer, resting his head in the crook of his neck, big spooning him. Sam let his hand down slowly. "You just gonna stand there?", Dean asked still not looking at his brother. "I was about to ask, if you want to go get breakfast and see if that girl is alright...", Sammy explained. "Her name is Jackie", Cas mumbled, waking up and holding his eyes close. Dean smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Morning, baby", he whispered and Cas smiled in his half asleep state. He turned around in Dean's arms, snuggling his face into Dean's chest. "Morning", Cas mumbled and lifted his head a little to look at Dean. "You are beautiful in the morning, you know that?", Cas said in his low morning voice. Dean blushed and leaned down to kiss Cas. Cas smiled into the kiss, when a coughing noise broke the silence. "I am still here, you know. So are you coming?", Sam said from across the room. "Of course we are. Ready in ten", Dean said and kissed Cas again. "You two are really cute", Sam smiled. "Get the hell out", Dean laughed and threw a pillow at his brother, who finally left the room.
It was fifteen minutes later when Dean and Cas met the others in the map room, because the kissing was more important than what he told his brother. "I thought you would never arrive", Sam sassed. "Shut up, bitch. We're just five minutes late", Dean shot back and intertwined his fingers with Cas'. "Jerk", Sam mumbled back. They went to the car and Sam got in on the passenger side, leaving Cas to sit in the back with Kevin. Dean wanted to say something, but Cas lay a hand on his cheek.  "It's alright, Dean", he pecked him on the lips and got in the back seat. Dean started the car and soon they were on their way. Dean looked at Cas in the rearview mirror, who blushed when he noticed. "Stop eyefucking and look on the road, I don't wanna die in a car accident", Sam teased his brother. Dean rolled his eyes and looked on the road again. Soon they arrived at the diner Jackie was working at.When Cas and Dean entered, Jackie immediatly saw them and walked over. "If that isn't my favourite couple", she noticed Sam behind them "of absolutely platonic friends". Dean started laughing. "That was the worst cover I have ever heard", he said and she boxed his arm playfully. "Just wanted to help you", she smiled.  "He knows", Dean said happily pointing to Sam. "Finally", Jackie threw her hands in the air. "Wait she knew?", Sam asked hearing the conversation. "Maybe?", Dean mumbled. "Really? Who else knows?", Sam asked, when Jackie walked them to a table. "Bobby. But he found out on his own, I swear! Kevin cut in his finger for cover,  remember?", Dean laughed at the memory. "You are a really good friend, Kev", Sam patted him on the shoulder and Kevin just shrugged, smiling. They all ordered coffee first, then pancakes for Cas, Bacon and eggs for Dean, fruit salad for Sam and grilled cheese sandwiches for Kevin. Jackie soon brought their breakfast to the table. "I'm going on break, Tim", she screamed across the diner and sat down at the boy's table, with a waffle. "Soooo, how'd you find out?", she asked pointing her waffle at Sam, who laughed at the gesture. "Walked in on them having sex on the kitchen table", Sam said as seriously as he could. "You had sex? Yay!", she said. "Oh my god", Dean sighed and let his head fall on Cas' shoulder "stop talking about my sex life". "Nah, I'm just kidding. I like to tease Dean with him not having sex", Sam laughed "I came back from a trip and he had hickeys all over his neck, bet he still has". "Show me", Jackie demanded and Dean took off his jacket so she could see. "Oh my god! You did that?", she asked wide eyed, her mouth in an O-shape. Cas nodded and she made the face of a proud mother. "Proud of you, man". "So how are you, Jackie? ", Dean asked. "Well I needed time to process everything, but I am okay, I guess. I mean, I got you, right?" They all nodded and Jackie smiled. "Can I ask something?", Sam said to no one in particular. "Sure", Dean answered "shoot". "Why did Jackie know before me?" Jackie laughed and looked at Sam. "I was hitting on your brother and while Cassie over there was killing me with stares, Dean told me that this beaitiful man was his boyfriend and he loved him very much and that he is not interested", she explained and Dean blushed slightly. "You said that?", Sam asked wide eyed. "So what?", Dean defended himself. "You are such a sap", Sam smiled at him happily. "Oh shut it, Sammy". "I think it was sweet", Cas whispered into Dean's ear and kissed his cheek. Dean turned his head to kiss Cas, but noticed a little bit of syrup in the corner of his mouth. He still kissed him, licking the syrup away in the progress. "Get a room you two", Kevin mumbled and continued eating. Dean rolled his eyes and parted froom Cas's lips, only to peck them again. "Soooo", Dean said turning to face Jackie but grabbing Cas' hand "you comin' for christmas or what?" "Of course. You really think I would want to miss any moment of this?", she points to Cas and Dean and they both blushed a little. They told her about the christmas plans and who was coming. Since it was less than two weeks away, they wanted to start decorating soon. Dean hadn't often celebrated christmas, but he already knew that this year would be the best christmas ever.

Heyyyy...a new update! Hope you like it!