14. Exhaustion

Louis was tired. Tired of waiting for his boyfriend to show up at the TV studio so they could go grab dinner together. Tired of also waiting for Camila to come out of the exact same studio they've spent the day together in. And, above all, tired of the exhausting dance routine Lauren made them go through. All Louis wanted to do is eat and go back home to get some sleep. But he couldn't. Not until those two lazy bastards he called friends showed up. He sat on the building front stairs, took his phone out and started scrolling down his Twitter timeline.

Not even 15 minutes later, he felt a pair of hands cover his blue eyes. Taking into account that there were only two possible owners of those hands and that Camila didn't seem really fond of any kind of friendly physical contact with him, it wasn't very hard to know that Harry was behind him. Also, he could have recognized the touch of those big, rough hands anywhere.

"Harry, I know it's you" Louis sighed, tiredness all over his voice.

Harry removed his hands from Louis' eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to him.

"What's up? You seem a little tired."

"I'm completely knackered"

"Lauren makes you work, uh?"

"You bet she does. I don't think there's any drop of sweat left inside my body." Louis huffed.

"I'm glad, baby. Just imagine how hard your abs and booty are gonna get..." Harry said, smiling mischievously.

"Oh, but can they?" Louis boasted.

"Shut up! Now, let's go grab dinner" Harry suggested.

"We can't yet. We have to wait for Camila" Louis informed him. "She asked me for a ride so I picked her up this morning and now I have to take her back home."

"She can come eat with us, if she wants to"

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all. She's fun to be with"

"Well, she must be tired. I don't know if she'll join us" Louis trailed off, doubtfully.

"What's taking her so long anyways?" Harry asked, ready to leave.

"I don't know. She and Lauren are the only ones left in there" Louis stated, a sly smirk drawn on his lips.

"Only the two of them, uh? And alone? That's quite interesting" Harry replied, his mouth replicating his boyfriend's expression.

"Yup. And you won't believe what Camila told me today in the car"

Harry leaned closer to Louis, eager to know what the small Latina had said earlier before. When Louis was just about to speak, the big studio door opened itself, revealing Lauren's curvy figure. Her hair and clothes were a bit messy, considering the time she had spent changing, Louis thought. She seemed to be in a hurry and rushed past the two boys, not bothering to even say goodbye. She got inside her black Jaguar and drove quickly out of the parking lot.

Harry and Louis shared a significant look before Louis summarized his previous conversation with Camila in which she had openly admitted she probably, possibly, most likely fancied Lauren.

Camila got out of the building less than five minutes after Lauren had, and timidly approached the two men. Her appearance was similar to Lauren's but somehow subtler than the latter. She was wearing a blue crop top with black denim jeans and white converse on her feet. Her hair was a bit out of place and her complexion was noticeably redder than usual. Camila smiled at the couple when she got in front of them.

"Hey guys. Sorry to keep you waiting" she apologized.

"Praise the Lord! We thought we had lost you forever" Louis exclaimed, jokingly.

"Nope. I'm still here as you can see. Can we go now?" Camila asked, seemingly eager to leave the place.

"Now you want to hurry? After spending more than one hour in the dressing room?" Louis feigned indignation.

"C'mon. I'm really tired. I just wanna go home"

"Whatever you wish, your Highness" Louis replied as he graciously bowed to Camila.

"Haha. Very funny. Now let's go" Camila ordered, slightly shoving Louis in the parking lot's direction.

The three of them started to make their way to Louis' car in complete silence. Louis and Harry settled in the front seats, leaving Camila alone in the back. Harry was the last one to close his door and just as he had done so, her turned around and looked directly into Camila's eyes with a playful spark in his.

"So... How many?" he asked mischievously. He immediately got slapped in the arm by Louis, who started to laugh uncontrollably, knowing what his boyfriend was exactly referring to.

"Harry, leave her alone" he scolded him in between giggles.

"How many what? I don't know what you mean" Camila replied absolutely confused.

"How many times you did it? You know, it can't have been a quickie based on the amount of time you spent there" Harry said smirking.

"A quickie? What doe-? Oh. OH. You have such a dirty mind" Camila screamed at Harry, having realized what he was implying.

"Maybe I do, but you haven't answered my question"

"Yeah. Tell us Camila" Louis chimed in.

Camila blushed at the thought of what had happened moments ago in the dressing room with Lauren but there was no way she was sharing that information with those horny boys. Besides Lauren and her hadn't done anything. They just hadn't.

"Zero, guys. I don't know why you think there's something going on between Lauren and me but the fact is there isn't, so just drop it" Camila spoke heatedly.

"If you wanna pretend that nothing has happened in that dressing room, go ahead. But there's no way I'm buying you two spent all that time there alone and didn't interact with each other" Louis countered.

"You know what? Believe what you want" Camila spat, and with that, she shut down and didn't speak a word for the rest of the drive. Harry thought about the idea of inviting her to come along to dinner with them, but decided against it since the girl seemed quite pissed off. When they got to Camila's, the Latina stormed out of the car after mumbling a merely audible 'Thanks' and decidedly headed home putting an end to a long, tiring and quite intense day.