8. Bad Blood

"If we're going to play this game, we need to play it by their standards." Kendall uttered as she turned around, facing Taylor Lautner.

Her face was covered with grease, a subtle line of blood red was drawn starting from the edge of her forhead and ending at her cheek, her clothes were half torn, seeming as if she had just survived a battle.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked with a very confused expression on his face. Meanwhile he stood up to observe Kendall more thoroughly in an attempt to understand what her intentions were.

"If they want to break the rules, so will we. There's nothing worse than losing your own game." Kendall smiled.

"CUT!"

Mike, George's assistant shouted. Since they were filming at two in the morning, George had assigned his good friend and producer of the movie to take over his job for the night. Apparently he was fond of this whole process.

"You did a very good job! Thanks everyone!" Mike continued.

Before Kendall nor Taylor had the time to leave, Mike addressed them.

"Could you two wait for a few minutes?" He asked. Even though they were feeling extremely exhausted, they were aware Mike's sentence was more of a statement than a question. Therefore, they agreed.

As the cameramen began wrapping up for the day to call it a night, Taylor walked toward Kendall with his hand held out. Kendall got the message and gave him a high five.

"We survived today!" Taylor joked. Him and Kendall have been good friends for as long as they both could remember.

"Barely though." Kendall replied causing them both to chuckle lightly.

"Bye guys." Albert, one of the cameramen waved at them, getting a slight nod and a "goodbye" from each as an acknowledgement.

"What do you think he wants us to stay for?" Taylor asked as Kendall stretched her arms, trying to relax her tense body.

"We'll find out in five minutes." She replied, her sentence barely understandable through the yawn that escaped her mouth.

"I was just wondering." Taylor shrugged.

Before a long time had passed, the room was almost empty with only two technicians discussing the lighting with Mike as they sat behind the monitors.

Kendall and Taylor weren't keen enough to listen and identify the details of their conversation. They were having one of their own about the general direction the movie was headed.

"Sorry for making you wait too long." Mike stood up from his seat, putting back the papers he had been keeping throughout the day. He rearranged his glasses before walking over to the two actors.

"I just wanted to say that the official song for the movie is finally written." Mike emphasises on finally, getting a smile from Taylor and Kendall. According to Mike, George put too much thought into every note of music that was to be used in his movies under his production.

With that information it wasn't really hard to figure out that George was very strict and hard to please when it came to theme songs or soundtracks.

"He wants to celebrate the song since the first trailer's going to be released soon. So long story short.. He wants to throw a party for the song being written Friday night. So you have the rest of the week off."

Kendall and Taylor high fived again, laughing since they were more than happy to finally get some time to rest and also party. They'd genuinely been too busy to do either of them throughout the process of making the movie.