24. Living in Pain

Suddenly, the passenger door opened and Justin sat down with tears in his eyes. "Let's get out of here."

Kendall looked at her right side, only to see Justin trying very hard to keep himself from breaking down and embarrassing himself even more.

"What happened?" Kendall asked. She was a horrible mess herself but seeing Justin so vulnerable again, made her protective side come to life.

"Let's just go from this place." Justin looked into Kendall's eyes with a pleading expression written all over his features and tearful eyes.

"Jus.. What's going on why are you..?" Kendall was cut off by Justin's head turning to face her and cut off her speaking-

"Please." He almost begged. Kendall nodded her head in understanding and turned her head back, now facing the road. She started the engine and drove off, making Justin let out a sigh of relief.

Few first minutes of their driuve was passed in silence. It was as if they were both scared to ask the other about the matter since the reason they were so horrible might be a heartbreaking one.

Deciding to push the fears aside, Justin directed his gaze, which was fixed on the window for the past few minutes on Kendall's features. Tears were streaming down her face unstopably and just when Justin was about to ask something, Kendall pulled aside on the empty street.

She put her hands on the steering wheel and rested her for head against it, letting the uncontrollable sobs rock through her body. Justin immediately wrapped an arm around her as a gewsture of comfort but it evoked the rather opposite response from the brunette.

"It's alright.. Cry it out Kenny." He assured, rubbing her back affectionately. "It's gonna be fine, Ken." He whispered. "It's gonna be alright."

"No it's not!" Kendall whined, another sob escaping her lips. Her hands were shaking due to the level of distress she was in and her face felt like it would burn any minute. But she couldn't care less.

"I ruined everything I.. I .. Justin I.." Kendall couldn't finish her sentence since another wave of emotions seemed to hit her right at the gut and her throat went dry.

Kendall felt like someone was pushing a nail right into her heart and slowly draining the blood out of it. She was feeling helpless and scared. Scared of losing the only girl she had ever fallen in love with.

"Kendall it's going to be fine." Justin tried to calm the poor girl. "Tell me. What happened? Why are you like this Kenny?" He asked, his voice holding nothing but concern and sympathy.

"I love her." Kendall cried further into her arms which were still on the steering wheel. Her back shook with every sob that pushed its way through her. It was a truly heartbreaking sight to witness.

"I love her.. I love her so much and I'm an idiot!" Kendall cried, sobbing even more.

"Who Kendall? Who is it that you love?" Justin asked, quite surprised by her friend's genuine heartbreaking outburst and expression of love. If he knew anything about Kendall, she wasn't one to have much to do with feelings. This was definitely new.

"Cara." Kendall whispered, her sobs subsiding, almost as if she was shocked by what she's said. "I'm in love with her, Justin." She sighed, closing her eyes at the feeling of fresh tears leaving her eyes.

"What did you do?" Justin questioned. He was indeed shocked by the whole scene but after how understanding Kendall has been towards him on his worst days, he couldn't bring himself to judge the younger girl.

"Gigi found out." Kendall explained in a soft voice as she leant back at her seat. Her messy hair now covering all parts of her face as she ran a hand through it to refrain more sobs. She closed her eyes at the thought, more tears slipping out of them.