29. Eraser

"It might be too late for that. I did it just ten minutes ago."

"What?" Kourtney asked, narrowing her eyes as she lowered her head in concentration. It was as if she was trying to see if Kendall was being serious or if she had hopefully heard it wrong. Cara gave Kendall a warning look indicating they would need to have a private conversation about the matter.

Meanwhile, Kylie was checking her phone to see if Kendall had really posted something indicating she was with Cara over the social media.

"You heard me. Loud, and clear." Kendall replied calmly. She poured herself a glass of water from the bottle on the coffee table and sipped it.

"Holy shit." Kylie muttered under her breath as she gazed at her phone. The internet was going crazy for both Kendall and Harry's supposedly 'leaked' images as well as Kendall's post on twitter.

"What is it?" Kourtney asked, marching toward her younger sister to have a look at the obvious mess they were in, herself.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Kourtney asked with a mocking and degrading tone. "We don't need anymore scandals you idiot!"

"Okay what the hell is that?" Cara couldn't help but walk over to Kylie and Kourtney in order to see her girlfriend's latest post. Meanwhile, Kendall calmly drank her water.

Cara saw nothing but a tweet that was posted approximately twelve minutes ago from Kendall's account:

It was a picture of them kissing carelessly captioned by nothing but three hearts and a heart eye emoji. That explained quite a lot. More than a sentence possibly could, Kylie thought.

Cara's mouth was agape open. "I can't believe you actually just did that." She sighed, a vague smile appearing on her lips, only for Kendall to notice.

"I knew it would get a lot dirtier if I didn't clarify it so.." Before Kendall could finish, Kourtney cut her off.

"Are you insane? We don't need anymore scandals around this family. Your father transitioned, Rob's a mess, me and Scott are all over those fucking tabloids and now this?" She snapped, glaring at her younger sister.

"Kourtney!" Kylie gasped in disbelief at what she had just heard her sister utter. Cara's eyes were about to snap out of their place in surprise.

Kendall shook her head at Kourtney's words and sighed. "You may call all of those 'scandals' but I don't. It's not scandalous to fall in love, Kourt."

"Oh don't play that card. Don't play the love card Kendall." The oldest brunette had a mocking tone in her voice. "You out of all people should never do it!"

"I'm not playing a card!" Kendall argued. "This is not a game, okay?"

"Oh yes you are! We have all witnessed you sleep with a girl and charm her and then blow things up, it's kind of your thing now isn't it?" Kourtney continued not caring about Cara's smirk nor Kendall's deadly angry glare.

"Would you just stop-" Kylie tried to calm her down but failed.

"Kenny tell me you just went a little too far with this one and mom will figure something-"

"I didn't! I genuinely fell in love. Why is it so fucking hard to believe?" Kendall asked, running a hand through her hair in frustration.

"But with Cara?" The oldest woman asked.

"I'm right here! You could have the decency to say it behind my back at least, you know." Cara uttered, quite annoyed by Kourtney's weird way of speaking.

"I was about to say the same thing." Kylie announced, smiling lightly at Cara's straightforwardness.

"Will you just stop? I give up, okay! Apparently I can't talk any sense into that head of yours." Kourtney pointed at her own head in a frustrated manner as she looked at Kendall. "Just come over for dinner tonight so mom can maybe help you get out of this mess."