Chapter 7 : Party Disaster [ Part 1 ]

So who's enjoying the story so far ? No one ? No one ? Okay .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyla's Point Of View

( The Day Of The Party , Saturday )

Rose Residence , 32th Blvd Nite Dr.

I am currently at De'Jah's house helping her set up for the party. Her mom & dad are strangely allowing her to throw this house party while their away for two days. Her neighbor is supposed to be keeping an eye out in her until they get back. I thought that was extremely insane but De'Jah seemed cool with it , so I didn't care much anymore.

"Okay and bring the chips and drinks on that table. The guys are out buying more drinks and coolers." De'Jah directed Skyy.

"Just out of curiousity , will there be any alcohol ?" I raised my hand.

"Well it wouldn't be a party without some !" Skyy smirks.

"Your parents allow you to drink?!"

"No girl ! Damn do I have to teach you everything ? We sneak some duh! We're cool with the grocery store owners anyways." De'Jah moved the couch out of the middle of the floor.

"Oh." I looked down.

"You ain't gotta drink none if you don't want to Kyla. We ain't forcing it down your throat bitch." Skyy shook her head.

"Did you just call me a b?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

Skyy just shook her head moving the lamp underneath the counter cabinet .

"I call everyone I'm cool with out of their names purposely Kyla. Chill out ." She laughed .

"Yeah , maybe you do need a drink or two during the party to loosen you up." De'Jah swept the middle of the living room floor.

I highly doubt that.

-----

"GO KYLA ! GO KYLA!" Everyone chants as I dance wildly on top of the table.

I feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins , the alcohol sinking into my stomach , and the slurring words daring to come out.

I climb slopply off of the table as the crowd breaks apart and does their own thing. I feel someone grab my arm and I spin around almost falling over.

"W-Who-" I burp."What do youuuu want?"

"Ky ? Ky you aight?"

"Immm finnne." I smile shaking my hair.

"Nah Ky you drunk. I gotta get you out of here." He grabs my arm roughly.

"No!" I jerk my arm away."I-I." I stutter pausing to burp once more."I wanna stay." I whine stomping my foot.

"Ky lets go man! This why I ain't want you here!" He yells and at this point I realize I'm arguing with Chres.

I suddenly see three of him , a large bush , and then black.

--------

( Sunday Morning )

I wake up groaning and rubbing my temple . I can't remember anything from last night , let alone where I am this morning. I can barely roll out of the bed but I land right on the floor. I groan more as I stand to my feet and wobble to a dresser. I look a total wreck ! Well , I think I look a total wreck , my eyes are quite focused yet.

"Good morning." someone moans behind me.

I jump spinning around to see Jacob sitting up in bed.