Chapter 9 : Major Changing

Wow ... I haven't updated since last year . Haha , k I'm done being stupid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyla's Point Of View

( Monday Morning )

34th St. , Lincoln Warrior High

I sped walked into the building and rushed to my locker. I've been iffy ever since this weekend and haven't really talked to anyone . As I rustled through my locker I heard faint heel steps coming towards.

"Ms.Dione ?" A woman's voice boomed behind me.

I turned around to see Ms.Hayes , our principal , approaching me with folders close to her chest.

"Um , hi principal Hayes."

"Hi , I just wanted to tell you , as of now , you're the best freshman this semester."

"Really?"

"Yes , I mean this is the highest our first test scores have been because of you . You've bumped our freshman category from number 12 to number 9. Thank you."

"No , thank you." I blush."This school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be ... no offense."

"Non taken . I know after you get used to the security guards , the small buildings and the low scale classrooms , it'll feel like a second home."

"Yeah .. um .. I should really get going." I point behind me."I have class."

"OH , right ." she chuckles."Sorry , thanks again." She waves before scurrying off back to her office.

I close my locker with a sigh and head to class as the bell rings.

----

As I sit my tray down at the table , I notice something different about the gang . I squint my eyes and notice two things .

1.) Jacob isn't here.

&

2.) Chresanto and De'Jah are holding hands.

"Alright what did I miss over the weekend?" I sit down my fork.

"What'chu mean?" Craig laughed.

"I mean , how in the world did that happen?" I whisper to him gesturing to Chresanto and De'Jah.

"I don't know." he shrugs.

"Soooo .. whats up wit' you two?" I smirked towards De'Jah and Chres.

"Well-" De'Jah starts until Chres cuts her off.

"Hol'up , hol'up , hol'up." he puts his hand up."Did you just use slang ? Did the queen of Beverly Hills .. just use slang ?"

"Maybe by accident . I've been around you guys too long." I giggle. I look around the table again and raise an eyebrow."Hey where's Jacob?"

"Lunch detention." They all answer.

I shake my head and continue eating.

-----

Greg's Point Of View

IHop Parking Lot

I close the hood of her car and make sure it's sealed.

"Thanks a lot Greg . I would've been stuck here all day."

"No problem Tyana."

She started to get into the car when I stopped her.

"Um .. wait."

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a second ? It's about Kyla."

"Sure . Go on." She takes her keys out.

"Well you a girl and imma a guy . So I don't really understand y'all like you do."

"Ookay."

"What I'm trynna say is , Kyla's been going out with this boy a lot lately . I don't know his name , and I've barely seen him. She doesn't wanna talk to me about it , so I was hoping you would talk to her. I don't want her running off with no bad boy around here ."

"No problem Greg ." She shakes her head putting on a warm smile.

"Thanks." I tap the top of her car before getting into my own and driving away.

As I pull up to our apartment , my phone rings in my pocket . I pull it out walking up the stairs and opening the door.

"What's good?"

"You bastard !"

"Who is this ?"

"You know exactly who the fuck this is !"

I sigh."Kourtney-"

"You stole my daughter you son of bitch ! You turned her against me !"

"You did it to yourself !"

"How dare you !? I love her !"

"If you loved her we wouldn't be apart ! If you loved her you wouldn't have threatened her life ! "

"Im going to get my daughter back ! And I'll make sure she never sees you again !"

"You won't take her away from me again !"

"You're a twisted fucktard."

"And your a physcotic bitch. " I growled hanging up the phone.

----

Kyla's Point Of View

I make my way to my next class sighing in defeat. I'm extremely tired today. Between juggling classes , battling my feelings , and trying to maintain a happy family ... I'm stomped.

As I prepare to walk to my next classrooms door . I see Jacob .

I see Jacob but he isn't alone . He's leaving the detention room with some girl . I've noticed her around school , but not a lot to say we've speaker before. His hand is around her waist and I could feel my blood boiling . Ugh . He's just like the rest of them.

I storm pass the both of them , mistakenly brushing passed her shoulder . As I reach for the door she grabs my back by my backpack and pushes me into a locker.

"Say excuse me next time."

"Look get your filthy hands off of me!" I try prying her hands away.

" Oh yeah ? And why should I ? "

"Because unlike your fake dollar tree sweater this is real 5,000 dollar Erdem Jade."

"Let her go Danielle she ain't worth it." Jacob tries pulling her away.

The bell rings meaning class has begun. I groan rolling my eyes as she tightens her grip. I clench my fist and stomp on her foot.

"Ow ! You bitch !" She hops and slaps me across the face.

My first instinct is to hold my face and force myself not to cry.

"You ain't in Cali no more bitch !" She spits on my shoe.

I push my hair out of my face and walk up to her. She braces herself and pushes me back into the lockers . She wrestles me to the ground and is now on top of me ramming my head into the floor . I grab at her hair and flip on top of her smacking anything in sight . She catches my hand , flips us over once more and punches at my face . I have no choice but to try and block everyone . I feel her being lifted off of me as I'm lifted off the ground as well . Two security guards have the both of us while two are holding Skyy and De'Jah back . Class is over that fast ?

"Let me the fuck go ! Danielle , bitch I will whoop your skimpy ass !" De'Jah screams trying to lung at her.

"Woah , y'all chill out." Ray tries to calm them down.

"No , fuck that ! Thats our girl !" Skyy gets out of the security mans grip and grabs Danielle by the hair.

Danielle's kicking and screaming as Skyy keeps a firm grip on her weave while being tugged away by a security guard. I'm backed up against a locker , on my side is Jacob and in front of me is a security guard.

"Kyla-" Jacob starts until I cut him off with a smack to the face.

"I should've listened to the gang . You aren't any good."

"Listen-"

"No you listen . Whatever we had is over. I don't even know why I fell for you."

"We never had anything & ain't nobody tell you to fall for me." He shrugs and starts backing away.

I tear up , now clearly hurt , and turn in my heels to walk away with the guards . I should've listened to Chres.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all can't say y'all ain't see that coming . Oh and if I didn't tell y'all happy new year ... I am now . HAPPY NEW YEAR !!