Chapter 4 - The Good-bye

''NANDINI!!!''

I dropped the clothes in my hand, startled by the sudden scream early in the morning. I ran in to the bedroom, only to find my monster standing in the middle of the room with messed up hair and wearing just his track pants.

''Chilla kyun rahe ho?!'' I scolded him, trying hard not to get swayed by the hot mess infront of me ''Tara will get up!''

He dragged me outside, sighing in relief ''I got so scared!! You were not in the bed when I woke up, neither the bathroom.. toh..'' .

''Seriously Manik?'' I burst out laughing ''I was just ironing clothes outside..Where would I go this early in the morning?!''

''Kya pata, India ke liye 1 din jaldi nikal gayi toh?'' He asked, with such a cute and vulnerable expression that I couldn't help but pull his cheeks  ''Monster Malhotra, I won't go anywhere without telling you. Besides, have you forgotten, I'm taking Tara with me?''

He pulled his cheeks away and pouted a little more. Obviously, the thought of getting separated from me and Tara was eating away on his insides. But the expressions he was making were making it very hard for me to stick by my decision.

''Don't think ki these adorable expressions of yours are going to make me change my decision.'' I sternly announced, trying to ensure myself more of it than him. He suddenly pulled me by my waist and pinned me on to the wall behind ''Accha? So if 'adorable' expressions don't work with you, will my hotness do?''

I had nothing to say. No matter how many times he made such suggestive remarks, I could never get used to them. He managed to floor me every single time. His almond-shaped eyes fixed intensely on me and he licked his lips once making my own quiver in need. His broad shoulders and chest tapered down to a relatively slender waist and that's where my hands were positioned, not helping my state at all.

''Bolo.. Is this working?'' He huskily whispered, beginning to run his long fingers lightly on the side of my neck, my weak point. They barely made contact with my skin, making delicious sensations arise in my tummy.

''Hmm..?'' He probed, now placing little kisses on my neck and shoulder, his stubble enticingly tickling me all the while and his hands began to roam rightfully all over my body, from my chest to my waist. He then lifted his head and once more looked questioningly into my eyes.

The conversation was long-forgotten. I leaned forward, so that he would kiss me and looked anticipatingly into his lips. He didn't deny the pleasure. He indulgingly pressed his magical lips onto mine, pushing deep and moving lazily, but not without passion. He then raised my tank-top and slipped his cold hands onto my bare waist, making me shudder and moan at the same time. Taking advantage, he slipped his tongue inside, exploring the contours of my mouth.

Once he felt I was in need of air, he broke apart and I panted, holding his waist tightly, the sensations still making my heart race.

''I take that as a yes.''

''Huh?'' I looked up at his smirking face and it took me a moment to realise what he was talking about. ''Manik!!'' I hissed in irritation and punched his gut hard.

''Ouch!!'' He doubled up in pain.
''Its a NO. A NO. Your adorable-ness or your hotness can't change my decision.'' I shouted and pushed him away.

''Okay, okay..'' He put up his hands in surrender and when I seemed to calm a little, grabbed me by my waist again. ''Atleast the Wild Cat admits that this monster is adorable, hot and what not.'' A bad boy expression graced his handsome face and I felt blood rush to my cheeks. I couldn't disagree.

''And me.. Am I not hot and cute?'' I asked expectantly, pressing myself onto him completely. It was my turn to be complimented now. ''Hmm.. I don't know..'' He mused, tilting his head and looking at me from every angle.