Chapter 5

"Guys this isn't funny!" I said.

After we finished the scary movie. The boys thought it would be funny to turn off all the lights and scare me. They kept making scary sounds and running around. They even touched my shoulders and legs. I screamed a couple of times. I could hear them laughing.

"Seriously guys stop!" I raised my voice.

"Kali." One of them whispered into my ear. I screamed and fell to the ground.

"Ow." I groaned. The lights turned on and Brad was laughing. Luke came over to me and helped me up.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went along with this." He apologized.

"It's alright." I said. He smiled and walked away making sure to hit his brother on the shoulder. I walked behind him pushing pass Brad.

"Are you seriously mad?" Brad asked.

"No but you're a jerk." I hissed and walked upstairs with Luke.

"Yeah you better get use to him doing shit like that. He's always a jerk." Luke said.

"Great.." I sighed.

"Well I better get to bed. Do you need me to walk you to your room?" He asked.

"No I'm fine but thanks." I smiled.

"No problem. Goodnight Kali." He smiled and walked away.

"Goodnight Luke."

~°~

"You're finally up!" Mom smiled.

"Sadly yes." I sighed putting two glazed donuts on my plate. I walked over to the table and noticed only Luke and Noah were sitting at the table. "Where are the others?" I asked Luke.

"They had to go early to meet up with their coaches." He said taking a bite of his donut.

"They do sports? What kind?"

"They both do football."

"Oh."

"Luke, Kali your ride is here!" John yelled from who knows where.

"Our ride?" I questioned.

"Hunter, Hayden and Haliey are taking us to school today." Luke said.

We both quickly finished are donuts and grabbed are bags and walked out the door.

"Hey you two." Haliey smiled as me and Luke climbed in the back seat with her.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey Haliey." Luke smiled.

"Buckle up!" Hunter said. We did as he said and then he drove away from our house and to our school.

~°~

After school I hung out with Hayden, Haliey and Hunter. We decided to go to a coffee shop.

Haliey and Hayden went to go sit down while me and Hunter stood in line to order the drinks.

"So...Kali how's it living with my cousins?" He smirked.

"Um okay I guess. Why?"

"Just wondering. I'm surprised you haven't hooked up with Brad or Carter yet."

"It's only been a few days-"

"So you're saying you are going to hook up with one of them. Who!?"

"Wait what no I did not say that. I ment-"

"Lies!"

"I do not like them!" I glared at him. He chuckled.

"I'm just messing with you but I bet you five bucks you will like one of them soon."

"I bet you five bucks I wont."

"You're on. Shake on it."

We shook hands.

"You're so going down." He said. I rolled my eyes and we made are way to the guy behind the counter who was waiting for us to order our drinks.

So what do you think? Will Hunter win the bet or will Kali?

Okay I know this update wasn't that good. Sorry! :(

But the other ones will be! :)

I will probably update again tomorrow. Yay! Haha.

Oh & can you all believe it's the last day of 2013! OMG this year has gone by fast. (Well for me) lol

Anyways have a great day!

Please make sure to Vote/Fan/Comment.
💕