Chapter 58

"Carter I swear if you grab another pair of my underwear I will hurt you!" I threaten. He smirked and slowly reached for a pair of my underwear. "Carter!"

He chuckled and moved his hands away from my underwear. "So feisty." He crawled over to me and bit down on his bottom lip. "Let's take a little break." He started kissing my neck.

"Carter stop. I can't take a break. It's two in the morning and I still have to pack more stuff. Plus you should be going to bed. Don't you have that big game tomorrow?"

"I do but I just want to kiss you so bad right now. Come on just one break." He looked at me with his bottom lip sticking out. He looks so adorable.

"Fine but only for like five minutes."

"Okay." His soft lips now against mine. I was now on my back and he is now hovering over me. He kisses my neck lightly before stopping at my ear. I can feel his hot breath tickling it. "You're so gorgeous." His lips now barely touching mine. Our breaths mixing together. "Last kiss for a while." He said right before he crashes his lips into mine. I can't help but smile into the kiss and grab a fist full of his shirt pulling him more into me. I wanted to keep kissing him but when I heard a door slam I couldn't help but think it was Brad. He's been out all night and hasn't answered anybody's phone calls or messages.

"That could be Brad. We need to go see if he's okay." I broke the kiss and looked into Carter's eyes. Oh how I would love to keep kissing him.

He sighed. "Alright." He got up and helped me up to my feet. We both walked out of my room. Brad was just coming up the stairs. His hair is messy and he's all sweaty. The corner of his mouth is bleeding and his knuckles are all red and scraped up. His shirt has small blood spots on them. I was afraid something like this would happen.

Brad looked over at us. He turned away and quickly headed towards his room. I took off running towards his room. Thankfully I got there before him. I stood in front of his door. He sighed when he saw me. "Really Kali?" He stood in front of me. "Move."

"Not until you tell me what happened." I crossed my arms.

"It doesn't matter. Go spend some time with your boyfriend Carter." He rolled his eyes. His breath smelled like alcohol. He's been drinking!? What the hell? Doesn't he know he has a big game tomorrow?

"You've been drinking? Brad you have a game tomorrow. The biggest game of your life. Please don't ruin it for yourself."

"Like you care. You're leaving. I'm not even that drunk. I only had like three beers. That's it. So can you get out of my way now?"

"Did you get into a fight?"

"Kali leave me alone. Okay? Just leave me alone. I'm hurting and every time I see you. I hurt even more because all I can think is you leaving. I know I sound really annoying but I can't help it. I'm in lo-never mind just go please. I will tell you bye tomorrow when I leave for practice."

"Fine," I stepped aside from his door so that he could get in. I walked over to Carter and grabbed onto his hand, pulling him back to my room. "Once I'm done packing. Can you just sleep with me tonight? I want to be with you just a bit longer."

"Of course." He kissed my forehead. "I wouldn't mind holding you in my arms."

•••

I've told everyone bye except for Brad. At first I thought he wasn't going to say goodbye but here he comes running down the stairs. He's in his football uniform and is carrying his football helmet in one hand. He dropped his helmet by Carter's foot. Carter picked it up and walked over to me. "I know I've already said my goodbyes but one more won't hurt." He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I lo-like you so much and always will. Don't be afraid to call me or message me. See you soon Kali." He pulled away and looked at me. Tears forming in his eyes. "Have a safe flight." He gave me one last smile before leaving the house.

Brad walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry for acting like a complete jerk last night. I do care about you. I hope you have a great time at your grandmas. See you soon, hopefully. Don't forget to call or message me when you get to your grandmas. Goodbye Kali." He gave me a tight squeeze then pulled away and didn't even look at me. He just rushed out of the house. I let out a long breath. Trying not to cry.

"It's okay Kali. I'll keep an eye on the two of them for you." Luke smiled.

I forced a laugh. "Yeah please do. Make sure they both find someone who will make them really happy."

"Will do." He hugged me and I hugged him back. "It's going to suck not having you around. I'm going to miss your stupid pretty face." He chuckled and so did I.

"I'm going to miss your stupid cute face too." I pulled away from him and smiled.

"Okay sweetie let's go eat before you leave and then we will put your bags in the car." My moms voice has been shaky all day. She's been trying her best not to cry because I think she knows if she cries then I will start crying.

"Alright mom."

"Kali?" Noah said. I bent down so that I was at eye level with him."

"Yes Noah?"

"Will you still be my best friend even though your leaving?"

"Of course I will." I wrapped my arms around his small body and tried to hold back tears that were threatening to fall. "I will always be your best friend no matter what. I love you kiddo."

"I love you too Kali." He buried his face into my shoulder.

"Come on guys let's eat." John said as he walked into the kitchen. I pulled away from Noah and stood up straight. Noah grabbed onto my hand, pulling me with him into the kitchen.

One last dinner before I go. Wish I could of had my last dinner with all of the boys...

Vote/Fan/Comment💕