Chapter 20

Brad and I came home and we both could hear everybody in the living room talking and laughing.

"Should we go see them or just sneak upstairs?" I whispered to Brad.

"They will yell at us either way."

"Why didn't you text them we were out?"

"They didn't need to know." He walked away but I grabbed onto his wrist. He stopped and looked back at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's go hangout with them."

"I would rather go in my room and not deal with my dad or your mom yelling at us."

"Oh come on they won't yell at us. The night still isn't over. Don't ruin it now."

"Fine." He sighed. I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him along with me until we got to the living room. I dropped his hand.

"Hey guys." I smiled. Everyone turned their heads in are direction.

"Hey there you two are! Come on watch this movie with us. It's hilarious." Shawn said. He was laying on one of the couches while Carter was laying on the other couch. Luke and Noah were laying down on the floor where they made a big bed with lots of blankets and pillows.

"Okay." I walked in and sat down on the floor next to Noah. He smiled at me and then gave me a hug. I hugged him back and then he laid back down and continued to watch the movie.

"Where is my mom and John?" I asked.

"They went out on a date and won't be back until like midnight." Luke said.

"Oh so are you all like sleeping down here?"

"Yeah. Are you?" Luke looked over at me.

"I don't think I should be sleeping with a bunch of boys." I let out a little laugh.

Shawn chuckled. "I mean you already slept with one of us..."

I whipped my head around to look at Shawn. I glared at him.

"Wait you slept with one of us?" Carter asked.

"No I did not." I stuck my middle finger at Shawn. He laughed.

How did he even know that?

I looked at Brad who was coming over my way. He sat down next to me. He looked at me.

"Scoot over." He said. I did as he said and scooted over closer to Noah. I got underneath the blankets and so did Brad. I had to share my blanket with him which he kept stealing.

The movie finished and the boys all thought it would be a great idea to play hide n seek. It actually sounded fun so I agreed. I haven't played hide n seek in forever.

I was now in the backyard lying down on my stomach in the grass. This backyard is so freaking huge! I just decided since it's so dark and you can't see a thing to just lie on the ground. Luke was lying down beside me. We both kept laughing for no reason so we both covered our mouths.

You could see a dark figure walking around the yard. He started getting closer to us. I turned to Luke.

"Run?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He jumped up and ran. I got up and started running.

I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up off my feet. I screamed.

"Gosh woman you are going to make me go deaf." Carter said. He put me down and I turned around and faced him.

"Sorry." I laughed.