Chapter 39

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched out well I tried to stretch out but someone's arms were wrapped around me. I looked up to see Brad. His eyes were still shut and he looked so cute and peaceful. I wiggled my way out of his arms. I didn't think about how small the couch was because I am now currently on the ground. Thankfully I landed on something to save my fall oh wait...I mean someone.

"Ow." Lucy groaned.

"I'm so sorry." I let out a little laugh and stood up.

"It's alright. What are you doing up so early?" She asked still half asleep.

OH MY GOD! WHAT TIME IS IT!?

I ran over to where I put my phone last which was in the kitchen on the table. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

8:40am. OH SHIT OH SHIT! WE ARE LATE.

I noticed that I have seven missed calls and five messages. Most of them are from my mom and some of them are from Carter and Luke.

I ran back into the living room and over to Brad. I started shaking his arm trying to get him to wake up. "Brad get up. Brad get up right now! We are late! We are going to miss are plane!"

Brad stretched and then slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times and then focused his eyes on me. "What?" His voice was very low and raspy. Aw his morning voice is so cute. Kali now is not the type to swoon over his morning voice!

"We have to go. It's 8:45 am now and we were suppose to be at the house by 8:00 so we could leave and go to the airport at 9:00." I began to panic. I've been waiting so long for this trip to Greece. I am not about to miss it!

My phone started ringing. I quickly answered it. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you two!?" I could tell my mom was also panicking.

"Uh we kind of over slept."

"Yeah I can tell! Okay just get to the airport! We already got both of your bags and everything you need in the car. Just meet us at the airport."

"Okay we are leaving now. Bye love you." I hung up. Brad was now standing up. His hair looks so fluffy and messy. He looks so sleepy but in a cute way.

"Grab your shit and let's go." He said. His voice still sounding low.

I hurried and grabbed my outfit I wore yesterday. Brad told Ian that we were leaving. Ian just mumbled an 'Okay bye' then fell back to sleep.

We rushed to the front door of the house and then to the car. We got in and Brad started the car and drove off.

"Oh shit."

"What?" He asked.

"I have on your boxers and T-shirt. I can't wear this to the airport."

"Why not? You look fine."

"Lies."

"No really you do. You look cute." He glanced over at me and gave me a small smile. Then he looked back at the road.

Did he just call me cute? Yes he did. No I am not blushing right now what are you talking about?

I smiled. "Thanks but I'm still not going in there looking like this."

"Well you don't have time to change."

"I'll just change in the back but you better not look at me!"

"You're going to change right here in the car? Someone is going to see you through the windows."

"Then I guess it's either going to be a lucky or unlucky day for them."

I climbed to the back seat and took off his boxers. I quickly pulled up my shorts. I just left his shirt on and tucked it into my jean shorts. I found a SnapBack on the floor. I grabbed it and put it on so this way you can't really tell I have bed hair. I climbed back to the front of the seat. I buckled up my seat belt.

"You're seriously wearing my hat?"

"Yeah it helps hide my bed hair. Do you have any gum or spray?"

"Yeah look in there." He pointed at the glove compartment. I grabbed onto the handle and pulled it down. In it was a pack of mint gum that I gladly grabbed and took a piece out for myself and him because he asked me for one. I handed him the gum and then I threw a piece into my mouth. I put the gum back and found his cologne. I sprayed one spray on me and then I sprayed him.

"Hey!" He called out.

"What? I like the smell." I sheepishly smiled. He just shook his head with a smile on his face. I threw his cologne back into the glove compartment and closed it.

My phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey we just got to the airport and we are about to get on the plane in five minutes. Are you almost here?" Mom asked.

"Yes we are almost there. I can see the airport now!"

"Okay see you in a minute bye." She hung up.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and let out a small breath. "This is so stressful."

"Yeah it is." He agreed.

~*~

"I can't believe we made it just in time." I sat back into my seat.

"I know for a minute there I thought you two weren't going to make it." Haliey said.

"So who's sitting with us?" I asked. There was still one more seat next to me that was by the window. Hailey and I refused to sit by the window since this is are first time flying. Yes I am freaking out right now.

"Carter you're lover." Hailey smirked.

"He is not my lover."

"Oh don't even give me that bullshit. You two obviously have a thing for each other. The way he looks at you and then you do that shy little smile and look away."

"I do not!"

"Yes you do. Lucy and I were just talking about it a couple days ago."

"Okay maybe I do..." I shrugged.

"Don't be mad but me, Luke, Lucy, Izzy, Hunter, Hayden and Ian have all picked who you will pick in the end."

"Wait what? Pick who in the end?"

"Brad or Carter."

"Oh my god you guys voted!?"

"Yes." She sheepishly smiled.

"How do you all even know if I want to be with one of them?"

"Oh you do."

"Okay well tell me who you guys voted for."

"Well Ian, Lucy and Hunter picked team Brad and Luke, Hayden and Izzy picked team Carter. I picked team Brad and Carter. I couldn't decide."

"Team Brad and team Carter. Oh my god it sounds like something off of Vampire Diaries. Who will Elena pick Stefan or Damon?"

"In this case Brad is Damon and Carter is Stefan and you are Elena." Haliey laughed.

I slapped my hand over my forehead and shook my head. "I can't believe you all voted on who I'm going to pick not that I'm going to pick one!"

"You will." She said.

I sighed in frustration because she was most likely right.

Finally they are going on vacation!

Get ready for the truth to come out and lots of drama, fighting, arguing, laughing, crying, hook ups and maybe even them crashing a wedding...

Vote/Fan/Comment💕