Chapter 40

"Holy shit I made it!" I smiled to myself.

"I'm glad you made it but sadly my hand didn't make it." Carter said.

"What do you mean your hand didn't make it?" I gave him a confused look.

"You were holding onto my hand so tightly that you nearly broke it." He showed me his hands.

I let out a little laugh. "Sorry but you're such a baby it looks fine."

"Hey I'm not a baby. It actually hurts."

I grabbed his hand and pressed my lips onto the top of his hand. I pulled my lips away from his hand and looked up at him. "Is it all better now?"

"Yes but it would be even better if you had your lips against mine." He smirked.

My cheeks were definitely a shade of light pink right now. I shyly smiled and looked away. Okay I guess Haliey and Lucy are right I do always shyly smile and look away. I can't help it Carter just makes me feel so shy and nervous but in a good way.

"You know I can't do that." I said.

"Just a really quick one. No one is looking."

I looked straight ahead to see everyone far ahead carrying their bags.

"No way one of them will look back right as we kiss. I guess you just won't get a kiss from me." I teased. He pouted. His bottom lip was sticking out and he looked so adorable. It made me want to just crash my lips into his but I knew I couldn't because I didn't want my mom or John to see us. Speaking of them I wonder if they would actually get mad at us if they saw us kissing?

"Carter, Kali you two will ride in that taxi with Hunter." John called out and pointed at a taxi car.

Carter and I walked over to the taxi and put all of are bags in the trunk. After we shoved are bags in the trunk we walked over to the back of the car and climbed in. Hunter was already on one side so Carter made me sit in the middle since I'm smaller than both of them and could fit in between them.

John came over and told the taxi man where to take us. The taxi man said okay and was now driving. I was so happy that we were going to be first because that means we get to pick are rooms first! I still can't believe we are in Mykonos, Greece! This is insane!

"Can you guys believe we are in Mykonos, Greece?" I asked Hunter and Carter.

"Nope it's unbelievable." Carter said.

"I'm still in shock." Hunter said.

"Me too."

"So Kali..." Hunter began to say.

"So Hunter...what's up?" I asked. Obviously he wanted to know something.

"Nothing I just want to know if you think I should ask Lucy to be my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend!? It's about time! Of course you should. If you want to of course."

"I do I really do but I'm afraid I will mess this up like I always do."

"Well don't mess it up like you always do or I will have to mess up your face because this is my best friend and she means a lot to me and I don't want her to end up with a broken heart."

"Yeah I don't want a messed up face or for her to have a broken heart so I will do my best to make this relationship work." He smiled.

I looked over at him and smiled. I gave him a sideways hug. "What happened to the Hunter I use to know? Now you're all mature and nice all of the sudden."