Chapter 34

Today school let us out early and I was so thankful because I wasn't feeling too well. I just wanted to go home drink tea and watch a movie.

"Hey." Carter put his arm around me. I winced. Whatever I'm sick with was making my whole body so sore. Carter moved his arm from around me and stood in front of me causing me to stop walking. "What's wrong?" He had an worried expression on his face.

"I'm just not feeling too well and my whole body is sore." I sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry. How about after I get home from practice we can cuddle up underneath my blankets and watch movies in my room?"

"Will there be tea?"

"Of course." He smiled.

"Then I'm in." I smiled back.

"Alright I will see you in a little bit. Bye princess." He quickly kissed my cheek and then jogged away with his football helmet in one hand and his bag that had his football uniform in the other.

I watched him as he disappeared into the boys locker room. I turned around and ran right into someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. I looked up to see Brad. Who I actually haven't seen all day today. I think he has been trying to avoid me.

"It's okay." He said.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you all day."

"Around." I could obviously tell he didn't want to talk to me.

"Alright well see you later." I gave him a small smile but he didn't smile back. He just gave me a little nod and then walked around me and into the boys locker room.

Well that kind of hurt. Why is he trying to avoid me? Was it because of that talk we had yesterday or was it because he saw me and Carter kissing?

I shrugged it off. I didn't feel like trying to figure out why he is trying to avoid me. I already have a headache and I don't want to make it worse. I walked out of the school building. I made my way to the parking lot. I spotted Hayden's car. I walked over to it and opened the back door to see Luke. I climbed in and sat next to him.

"You okay? You look sad." Luke said.

"I'm just feeling a little sick."

"Oh sorry I hope you feel better soon." He smiled.

"Thanks and so do I."

Finally we made it home. Luke and I said are goodbyes to Hayden and Haliey. We climbed out of the car and made are way to the house. I noticed Shawn's car was in the driveway and I was happy about that because I've missed him. I haven't seen him in a while.

Luke opened up the door and let me go in first like the gentleman he is. He closed the door behind us. Shawn came walking in. When he saw me he smiled and made his way over to me. He hugged me and I tried to ignore the pain in my body. He pulled away and I could tell he knew I was in pain by the expression on my face.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked.

"She's feeling sick." Luke said and then passed us and walked up the stairs.

"Yeah my body is just sore and I have a headache but I'll be fine." I said.

"Do you want me to bring you some aspirin and a cup of water?"

"No I'm fine but thank you though." I smiled.

"No problem. Oh I wanted to tell you that my girlfriend said thank you."

"For what?" I gave him a confused look.

"For helping me out that one night when I found out she was pregnant. She said that she really wants to meet you."