movie night

its movie night so i get to see more of what jaehee is really like.. what if we watch a scary movie or a romantic movie? or even a dramatic movie..? would she cuddle up to me..?

" {name} the coffee's, take them to the coffee table in the living room please. "

ah-- jaehee is wearing the cream oversized sweater that we got for each other.. she looks so beautiful in anything..

" {name} -! "

" ah-! yep i got it. " i said, taking the two mugs to the table.

jaehee, i want you to be mine...♡

i place the two hot mugs onto the table, as i do that, jaehee places a whole bowl of popcorn onto the table.

" wait right here-! ill get us a blanket." she smiles.

" i'll come with you. " i said, linking arms with her.

she smiles, kissing me on the forehead, " alright. "

her kisses are alwayas the best-!

we both walk over to our bedroom, opening it to revealing our simple and tidy room.

she walks over to our bed, taking one side of our blanket, " okay, take the other part in front of me. " she said, point towards the other end.

" okay i got it-"

" on three we lift, one, two and three-! "

we lift it upwards, slowly walking to the door out to the living room, we place it down and sit next to each other on the couch.

" hey {name} .. did you know that we're matching.. " she said, smiling.

" you really did notice-!? when? "

" when we were in bed in the morning {name}! we didnt go out today so you stayed in that.. so i changed into this before this. " she said.

jaehee already noticed..? and she changed into this because she wanted to match with me..?

she looks down from bottom to top of her body, examining the oversized sweater, " do i look fine..? " she said, covering her red face with the sleeves of the sweater.

she just makes me feel like i need to protect her, to love her... she really is cute in that outfit, a plain cream sweater with small white socks.. so simple and yet adorable..

" of course you do jaehee.. i knew you would look really adorable in it. " i said, hugging her.

" but you are more cuter {name}.. you know that? " she said, enveloping the blanket around us.

" ah-h umm... ah.. the movie.. yes.. umm what movie do you want to watch-h..? " i stutter, flustered by her words.

" see, you are so cute like that {name}. " she said, taking out her phone.

" cute-e..? "

" {name} take a selca with me-♡ " she said, kissing me on the cheek.

" ha-!? " i said, surprised

she takes the photo and checks it, " pfft, you're blushing a lot.. " she said, showing me the photo.

"-- says you jaehee-! you're cheeks are redder than mine in this. " i said, teasing.

she slightly chuckles, covering her mouth, " i must say, i really do like you. " she said.

" don't you mean, ' i really do love you'.? " i said, poking her cheek.

" yes i do, yes i do. " she said, poking me back on the cheek.

" so, are you finally ready to watch now..? " i ask, getting the television remote.

" mhmm-! " she said, taking a sip from her coffee.

" what should we watch..? "

" a marathon of zen's musicals-!! " she said, laughing as she hiccups in between.

" aish- drink some water jaehee-- " i said.

" im hic-- fine-- hic- " she said, drinking her coffee.

" what am i going to do with you? " i said.

---------

" zen looks so handsome here-! " jaehee said, holding my hand.

" ah-- he's he does... " i agree, eating some popcorn.

" his handsome body and his words are filled with expression, i adore people like that. " she smiles, continuing to watch.

" then... jaehee, do you adore people like me..? " i blurt out.

" eh-? what {name}. " she said, turning to face me.

" i mean-- what do you find in me.. that you cant compare to anyone else, not even zen.. " i ask, blushing.

" well-l i find you... just so amazing i can't even find the words to explain you.. " she said, turning red as she takes a sip from her coffee.

" you can't help but fall in love with me huh jaehee..? " i chuckle, trying to cover my red cheeks.

she gets flustered, stuttering her words, " i.. just.. can't find the words.. you're too preious to me.. {name}. "

" the feeling of knowing that we can be more than just friends....?." i said, snuggling up to her.

"... i've never felt this way before.. so im.. still trying to understand what this feeling is.. {name}.." she said, covering half of her face with the blanket.

" don't cover your face jaehee-- " i said, pulling the blanket down slowly.

" hey-! {name}~. "

" jaehee.. i'm becoming more impatient for you... " i say, taking off her glasses.

".. i'm just so happy.. "

" hmm? " i blink out of confusion.

" i mean, im so lucky.. to have you.. you chose someone like me. " she said, smiling at me.

i come closer to her, making our lips connect, she places her hand on my back, slowly moving downwards.

" why would i not choose someone who is so perfect..? " i said, laying my head on her shoulder.

" perfect..? me..? no, you are {name}. " she said.

" i cannot be that-- "

she places her finger on my lips, indicating me to stop talking, " you helped me in times of need, you gave me love that no one else can ever give.. {name}.. i love you. " she said.

" i love you too jaehee, i love you.. we can take it slow jaehee.. alright? "

she blushes, holding my hand, " i will eventually be greedy.. {name}. " she said.

" then give me your all jaehee, i'm here.. " i said.

she pushes me down, " ack-! jaehee? " i said, surprised.

" {name}.. will you let me.. be your everything for this one night..? " she said, holding me down onto the couch, clearly blushing.

" ill be you everything, everyday, always. "

****

A/N: anddddd im open for requests now, sorry for the crappy chapters lately, im becoming more caught up with exams right now, but i should be able to continue with this :)