passionate love

today is just like your typical everyday morning, just my days are always beautiful because the one i love, jaehee is always spending it with me..

but, something had make think about our relationship.. we've only exchanged kisses and hugs.. but i feel like i want more.

more of her everything--

" jaehee, can i talk with you for a moment..? " i said, sitting on the couch.

" oh.. okay. " she said, casually sitting next to me.

".. is there something bothering you {name}..? " she asks, placing a hand on my collarbone.

her scent gives off the smell of strong coffee..

i stutter, unable to give a response, stunned at the way that jaehee is looking at me with her worried expression.

she lays on my shoulder yawning, " would you like some coffee then {name}--? " she said, looking back at me.

" i want you... " i whisper into her ear, hugging her gently.

she turns red again, blushing at my words.

i want her to make love to me...

" i want you too.. {name} " she said smiling.

".. no i.. " i stutter.

" hmm-? " she said, not sure of what i meant.

i kiss her on the lips, trying to show my true emotions for her, jaehee widens her eyes, as she takes a moment to understand whats going on.

" wait-t {name}-! " she said, stopping me.

i hold her down onto the couch, " i can't hold in these feelings i have for you jaehee, i love you too much.. " i say, on top of her.

i want you to be mine..

"-this is all going too fast-- {name}.. " she stutters, becoming more flustered.

i breath heavily, " i feel deeply connected with you jaehee, i want to be more than we are just now.. " i said.

" {name}.. "

" please.. jaehee.. "

" if its you.. then-n.. do what you like.  " she said, covering her blushing face.

" really-? " i said, whispering in her ear.

she shivers, looking at me with her eyes, full of excitement and satifaction.

i slowly inch towards her bright pink lips, she hugs me as we continue to kiss each other as if we were the only people here in the whole world.

jaehee is my whole world..

i carefully reach under her oversized shirt as we both stop kissing each other, she continues to look at me embarassed as she succumbs to my actions with small passionate moans.

" not there..! {name}! " she said, whimpering.

" jaehee- " i said, teasing her.

she blushes, shaking her head, she lightly slaps her face as she regains her normal composure, she pushes me down to the couch as she faces me.

" hmm- its my turn now-- {name}. " she said, giving me small kisses near my neck.

i whimper at her small but passionate kisses as she feels my long, brown hair through her fingers.

" ah--! jaehee.. " i said, moaning softly.

she continues until she reaches my collarbone, she widens her eyebrows, looking at my blushing face.

" i love you so much jaehee, i dont know what makes me like this but im always coming to you... " i said at the heat of the moment.

she looks at me widening her eyes, almost on the verge of crying.

ah-?! did i do something wrong here?!??

i quickly take off her glasses, to see not just the woman i love as a optimistic person, but a person who just needs tender love and support.

she rubs her eyes, " im not crying-g.. " she stutters.

i wipe away her little tears that are starting to form, " its okay jaehee, im here. " i smile, kissing her on the cheek.

" {name}.. "

" everything will be fine, im here for you. " i said, taking her hand.

she suddenly cuddles me, i follow her lead as i continue to embrace her.

" you're so precious to me, why is that..? even your compliments always makes me feel so emotional.. " she wonders.

i smile, " i want all of you kang jaehee, i want to be yours forever. "

she chuckles, blushing at my comment, " what do you mean? " she said.

" huh? " i said, confused.

" {name}, i am already yours forever. " she whispers to my ear.

ah...?! shes... mine... forever--

my heart starts to beat faster than ever, " ah--h ah... umm-mm do.. you want some coffee? jaehee-? umm-m " i stutter, losing control over my feelings as i try to change the subject.

she kisses me on the forehead, standing up out of the couch, " alright, come.. help me make some for us.. " she said, pulling me along with her to the kitchen.

" aish-- jaehee... " i chuckle, leaning onto her arm.

she looks back at me, " what? you don't want my specially made coffee..? " she said, making a cute face.

ack-- the way that she does it... the way that her eyes shine to match her actions... its so adorable of her...

" o-of course-e..! how could i ever say no to my adorable girlfriend... " i smile, pinching her cheeks.

she blushes, " i just love you so much.. {name}. " she said.

i wonder what will she say if i ask this..?

" do you love me more or coffee more? " i ask, taking out two mugs for us in a cupboard.

she looks at me dumbfounded, then slightly laughs, " {name}, why would you ask a question like that? " she said.

" because... "

" you already know the answer {name}.. i love you more.. " she said, placing her hand on my cheek.

she leans in towards me and kisses me on the lips.

" remember that.. always, alright {name}? " she said.

" i will. "

i cant help, but think that... shes the one.. the only one for me-- jaehee.

" umm.. jaehee? " i blurt out.

" hmm? yes {name}? " she said, looking at me.

" can.. we finish.. what we.. umm.. started befor--- "

she places her finger on my lips, interrupting my sentence.

she smiles " yes-- because its only you who can make me feel this way.. " she said, blushing.

******

A/N: herro its meee, anywhale, i have a few chapters that i have yet to finalise and publish :) so yeah, i probably wont publish chapters on a daily basis though. but you gotta love the jaehee y'know? ❤