amusment park

today, marks our 6th month for our anniversary of our relationship, and i had decided that i'd take jaehee to somewhere where we can always have fun at-- the amusment park

" umm... are you sure you want to do this {name}? " jaehee said, holding on to me as we walk towards the amusment park ticket booth.

i look at her, her face filled with many mixed emotions of scared, worried, happy, " jaehee, why would i not want to do this with someone i want to share my best memories with? besides, i'm still bringing you to the haunted house and rollercoasters. " i said, kissing her on the forehead.

she blushes, looking downwards to the ground as we enter inside the park with our tickets, " {name}... if we go into the haunted house.. please.. don't let go of my hand.. "

jaehee.. even she can be scared of haunted houses... ah.. she makes me just want to hold her tightly and stay in each others embrace forever..

i smile, taking hold of her hand, " i won't jaehee. " i whispered in her ear.

she shivers in embarassment, smiling back at me, " where should we go first {name} ? " she said, walking at a quick pace.

" i want to go where you want to go jaehee, i'm always going where you want to go. "

" eh? " she chuckles, " if it's fine with you, we can go to that.. " she said, pointing over to the rollercoaster.

" really jaehee-!? sure? " i ask, stopping.

" if you buy me coffee and we go to the ferris wheel over there after going to the haunted house.. ill go on. " she said, holding tighly on my jacket.

" ill do anything to see your scared face. " i chuckle, hugging her.

".. it wont scare me, im a black belt in-- "

i place a finger on her soft lips, stopping her from talking, " we get it jaehee, you're amazing. " i laugh, taking her over to the rollercoaster ride.

we stop walking at the end of the queue, luckily, the line is quick and a bit short so we don't have to wait for long-- and i don't have to wait that long until i get to see jaehee scream and get scared.

" hm hmm, i can't wait to have fun with you on this ride. " i smile, holding her hand.

she looks at me with worry, " {name}, i'm quite jealous of you.. " she says.

jealous of me? what does jaehee mean by that? did i do something wrong-?!

" why be jealous of me jaehee? " i ask, adjusting her glasses.

she chuckles a bit, " you're just so.. better than me.. "

i hug her tightly, clearing away her hair from her eyes, " no.. jaehee, you're the one that is perfect, you're the one that is. "

she blushes, laughing with such a cute smile, " i guess i really do love you so much {name}. " she said, moving up from the queue.

" jaehee, lets get on now-! " i say, linking arms with her as we walk towards the ride.

we enter into the rollercoaster and fasten the metal bar down.

" now i'm having second thoughts about this jaehee. " i laugh, realising that i'm only regretting this decision now.

she glances at me annoyied, chuckling at my choice, " well its too late now, but its fine, you're here with me and that alone already makes me happy. " she says, holding my hand.

" i always enjoy your company jaehee, i don't know what makes it so special, but i love it. " she smiles.

------