firsts

hey its ya girl; back at it again.
i have to admit, i can't believe that people really read this fanfiction because let's face it. i'm like dummy dumb and i just can't write creative stories for shit. but y'know what.
we all have a common purpose here.

TO LOVE JAEHEE KANG AAA
cause.
she's like y'know.
the most perfect human being.

but knowing my utterly illiterate ass.
this is possibly the last time im going to write a story for this fanfiction.
not here to say that my love for mm is like not there. i mean, the mEMes are HILARIOUS.
but i guess whenever i feel like it.
which was like what. a year ago since i actually posted a chapter?? shsj time files.

but i appreciate the fact that there are people that really enjoyed this.
okay i'll stop being a sentimental little shit.
vv coolcoolcool.

i lay awake in bed, snuggled in the comfort of the fluffy blanket and jaehee's head slightly on my shoulder. i continuously breathe in and out slowly as to not move my shoulder from jaehee's resting head.

and yet why can't i sleep?

i tilt my head over to her, immediately having a smile on my face as i adjust the blanket over her shoulder to keep her warm.

to think that my whole world is with me right now. and in love with me too..! what a complete bonus..

within days of getting to know her, i had completely become someone that couldn't live without jaehee. waiting 24/7 whenever she would text or call me because i was a complete loser over thinking that she would feel the same way; leaving me to my inner thoughts and bittersweet feelings over this woman.

at the rfa party, finally meeting her felt like god had finally sent me the one. the one i was going to spend my whole life with loving forever. completely ethereal and undeniably stunning, just like angel.

i remember when she had pulled me aside to talk to her.. the first time we had a proper personal conversation face to face. and my god, i was not prepared that i was sure i had lost myself in her beauty.

my first time.. meeting her.

when she had told me to come with her to work together, she had me in the first half not going to lie. but regardless, it was the first time that i knew, she was going to be the one.

first time?

i continuously blink my eyes, fading away from the daydreaming of old memories as i look over to the nearby window.

it looks like its almost the morning.
how long have i been thinking?

jaehee gruntles, surprising me as she gently opens her eyes, rubbing them, "(name)?" she whispers, not noticing im awake.

i look over to jaehee and lean back on our pillows, "yes jaehee?" i yawn, faking that i was sleeping.

"you haven't been able to sleep have you?" she says, leaning back with me as our shoulders touch.

ah— she got me good.

i smile, taking ahold of her hand with our fingers interwoven, "i really can't lie to you, i haven't."

she looks at me with her normal concerned gaze, "(name) why is that?" she asks, "you know i want to make sure you're okay, is it work? are you overwhelmed?" she questions on.