the visitors

" wake up sleepy head.. " i whispered in her ear as i move away hair from her face.

she moves around a bit, opening her eyes, " ugh.. good morning {name}-!.. " she said, sniffing.

" good morning jaehee-- did you have a good sleep? " i asked, kissing her on the forehead.

" im sorry for keeping you up late last night.. im still sick.. " she said, getting out of bed.

i take her hand and sat down on the bed, " jaehee.. it's okay, im here for you always, i promised that to you remember? "

she blushes a bright red, sitting down on the bed next to me as she lays her head on my shoulder.

" i should have been more careful, i didn't know that it would be raining and we didn't have any umbrellas at the time.. " jaehee says, holding tightly to my hand.

i look at jaehee and see her nose is a obvious red colour as she continues to sniffle and cough a little.

" i can't believe it's raining again.. " i say quietly.

i didn't want her to be the only one sick.. but she knew that we both get drenched or one of us does... but she decided that she would be the one to give her coat and not get me sick..

jaehee.. you make me worry too much.

but.

this is all the more reasons why i love you too much.

i immediately push her down onto the bed and wrapped her around with the blanket.

" {name}-! what are you doing? " she asks, trying to wriggle out of it.

i get back up, " if you're still sick, you need to get better for the sake of both of us, i love you too much jaehee. " i said, blushing.

" but i don't want to be too much of a burden to you {name}.. you know i love you too.. " she says smiling.

" it's fine jaehee, I'll be the one to take care of you this time, I'll get you breakfast jaehee alright? " i kiss her on the lips.

god her lips are so soft and warm... it just makes me want to just lay down with her and kiss her so much..

" thank you {name}. " she says, sniffing as she smiles.

i walk out of the bedroom and went into the kitchen as i turned on the kettle.

* ring ring *

i take out my phone from my pocket, " ah.. who could that be? "

oh it's yoosung.

" morning yoosung, why are you calling me? " i say as i take a seat on the couch at the lounge room.

" oh- wow, i didn't think you'd pick up now {name}, but anyway, luciel, zen and i are going out to the shopping centre nearby your house, want to come? oh and also jaehee-! can't forget jaehee either. "

" what-? it's raining though, sorry yoosung, im taking care of jaehee today, she's sick right now so neither of us can go. "

" uwah really? hope jaehee gets better really fast-! "

" thanks for asking though yoosung. " i smile.

" hello this is zen-- {name} "

" oh zen-! i didn't know you were with yoosung right now. "

" he didn't tell you that? luciel is with us too-- anyway, i overheard that jaehee is sick? "

" she is yes, im taking care of her for the day. "